Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By RJSlow
  • 1 Post By WeWillAllBeForgotten

Thread: terrible start for 18y nord gen - league matches played: 0 league matches banned: 2

Rookie

terrible start for 18y nord gen - league matches played: 0 league matches banned: 2

It's been a terrible start for my marquee mc Nord gen (and my most expensive player), after scoring a goal on debut in the cup during a 6-0 demolition of an abandoned team hes followed it up with a 5 day injury in his next game

terrible start for 18y  nord gen -  league matches played: 0 league matches banned: 2-f2be8439a1610bbe2cf5c95296000314.png

to which i used some reds on him and then gave him a few days to recover while i did a little bit of power training as he is my most expensive player. Eager to finally bring him back into the squad i made sure he had 100% condition and moral only for this to happen a professional foul on the edge of the penalty box. My tackling was set to normal and he was playing with a red arrow.

terrible start for 18y  nord gen -  league matches played: 0 league matches banned: 2-62599bcfee6b2191b98dc78175d67dcf.png

terrible start for 18y  nord gen -  league matches played: 0 league matches banned: 2-f250e376ac5ce6db315ba70ac40ac5ba.png

terrible start for 18y  nord gen -  league matches played: 0 league matches banned: 2-449b9b9fb40b2105469636c0d16914b0.png

banned for the next 2 league matches after playing "0", i am worried about playing him in my cup match later today for risk of injury or getting sent off and leaving me facing a big deficit in the 2nd leg. Currently his skill points are heavily favored in attack so is it worth playing him out of position as an AMC for awhile until i can balance up his defence and physical stats more or has he just been unlucky.
    Last edited by WeWillAllBeForgotten; 08-02-2014 at 11:52 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Most new players need to have training & points assigned for some time before they start being consistant. I tend to not play youngsters in important matches.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-03-2014 at 01:38 AM.
    Philip L. Willis likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That's the fastest red card on an 18 year debut ever seen for sure.

Going to post this on the records!

As why he appears with 0 matches played it's because they have to play a minimum of 20 minutes in order to count.
    Last edited by Celtic; 08-03-2014 at 01:25 AM.

Apprentice
    Does age play a part in this game then ?
    no info for you my watchers :P

Did he come with his stats unbalanced. Because then he was trained before you got him. Nordgens have almost equal stats in the 3 categories
    Philip L. Willis likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    Did he come with his stats unbalanced. Because then he was trained before you got him. Nordgens have almost equal stats in the 3 categories
    na he came balanced but i wasn't really paying attention when i was adding skillpoints and ended up adding nearly all of them to attack. I have started balancing him out now though by raising his physical/mental up and am now working on balancing defence up whenever he levels.

when watching games he seems to feature in the commentary a bit for assisting but his form ratings are still pretty average for my 2nd best player stat wise

as opposed to my other mc who is a lot less skilled and doesn't feature in the commentary all all

i am beginning to wonder whethor it is just because he's 18 and next season he may start playing well.

In contrast, my nord gen striker that i bought near the end of my first season and power trained his special ability has had an amazing few seasons, last season picking up the golden boot/most assists and highest average rating for the season, and this season he has just taken the lead in the golden boot, is 2nd in assists despite me changing my formation to add in another striker.

his all time stats

Last edited by WeWillAllBeForgotten; 08-06-2014 at 12:49 PM.

Play him out of position as a striker and see what happens

Hmmm, TBH, he doesn't look like a typical NORGEN for your level. Are you sure he was (checking his 'previous club' etc)?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by CMSpunk View Post
    Hmmm, TBH, he doesn't look like a typical NORGEN for your level. Are you sure he was (checking his 'previous club' etc)?
    lol, hes 100% norgen except i power trained him during the start of the season hence the unbalanced stats. I bought him on the first day of the league as an 18y old with no previous statistics at 4* i think yet he was still my most expensive buy lol
    Gintaras Račas likes this.