Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Just tell me NORDEUS, who I am supposed to WIN...

Rookie
    I had the same circumstances as you. I'm a Lvl 6 and my Opponent was Lvl 8. He beat me 1-3 on my Home Turf, but I didn't give up. I went to war. I played a 4-1-4-1 Formation in the next game and made sure the Win Bonus was maximised and Morale at 100% to ensure my team gave it everything. I began by playing all the Defenders and the DMC with Blue Arrows in the First Half and Red arrows on my Midfield and Striker. Come the Second Half, I put all my team on Red Arrows and gave it everything. I was 3-0 up and at the 90th min, I thought I won, but they scored off a corner and put the game into ET. They ended up winning 4-5 on aggregate. But I won the game 3-2. Anyway, my point is that you can still pull off a victory, even if the team is a higher Lvl. Just need to have hope and a whole lot of Boosters. :P

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon 'Pasta' Creegan View Post
    Just need to have hope and a whole lot of Boosters. :P
    I have the hope now (thanks to forum members) and there is no shortage of boosters either......
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 08-06-2014 at 09:45 AM.

Yep, its not the Level that counts its the Quality and it becomes very difficult when the ability to improve the Quality and the cost of it is so different. (Most times you can thrash those higher level same quality teams because if they're not improving they're not well managed, if at all.)

I'd try to play defensive counter-attacking to try to have a chance in 2nd leg. Or I'd just sell my house, live under a bridge and put my (mis)trust in the engine.

It 'really frustrating to play the entire season (lvl 20) knowing that you will not win anything.

These guys from lvl 23 and lvl 22 are present in League, Champions and Cup:

Just tell me NORDEUS, who I am supposed to WIN...-team1.jpg

Just tell me NORDEUS, who I am supposed to WIN...-team2.jpg

Just tell me NORDEUS, who I am supposed to WIN...-team3.jpg

This one just in League:

Just tell me NORDEUS, who I am supposed to WIN...-team4.jpg

It really doesn't make sense....
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

Rookie
    I don't think it even matters .... Nordeus is censored ... I have a 24.3 quality team and I got beaten by a 12.3 team ..... Nordeus is a unfair censored.

PricopGeorgeCătălin: Please stop swearing, thank you!
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 08-07-2014 at 07:34 PM.

I really believe Nordeus is in trouble! Brain drain.... if they do not focus on what got them successful and move to new projects, then they will drop like a rock. They have millions playing their game, but it feels like they are still running the show from a teenager's basement. One of their people mentioned they can forego the U.S. market and still be successful, let me tell you, if this was run from silicon valley, half the staff and all the Devs would be fired, leave mostly janitors, receptions, customer service and security! Didn't someone proofread the comments before they went live!
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

I could be a mild mannered janitor by day. Spot open for a lovely lassie with a classy chassis.

Good luck Sid!

Just tell me NORDEUS, who I am supposed to WIN...-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-08-07-02-19-14-ssn-6-cup-bye-bye.png

Sid I really hope you will win, or have you won already? Well, I am going to be knocked out of the CL in 2 days, and I have already lost the CUP, I give my best but my opponent was too much, drew 1-1 away, and lost 0-3 at home, that was the best I could do, I'm satisfied I went to the playoffs.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot-www.topeleven.com 2014-08-07 02-19-14 Ssn 6 Cup bye bye.png 
Views:	47 
Size:	6.4 KB 
ID:	27171

Sid I really hope you will win, or have you won already? Well, I am going to be knocked out of the CL in 2 days, and I have already lost the CUP, I give my best but my opponent was too much, drew 1-1 away, and lost 0-3 at home, that was the best I could do, I'm satisfied I went to the playoffs.
    Today I will play against that monster team...Will update the result......

Just tell me NORDEUS, who I am supposed to WIN...-imageuploadedbytapatalk1407446608.926045.jpg

Nothing is unpossibel against a lv 28 monster my best is a draw in C1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12