Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Just tell me NORDEUS, who I am supposed to WIN...

Banned

Just tell me NORDEUS, who I am supposed to WIN...

This is my next CUP opponent 2 level higher than me...So NORDEUS just tell me how am I supposed to win against him......

Just tell me NORDEUS, who I am supposed to WIN...-1.jpg

While making changes in the NEW commentary please do not forget to make changes in the CUP format......
    pnr8555 and ninjaa like this.

Nordeus only do cosmetic updates...

It seems like they are trying to get rid of the users

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

You could always try playing an extremely defensive formation or extremely offensive, and hope to get lucky.

I would like to see the Cup changed too, so that it doesn't punish people so much for having a strong team for their level at the end of the previous season.

Rookie
    Be strong Sid, flank him , play offensive , kick his but , beat the system.

Angry Troll him!

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    This is my next CUP opponent 2 level higher than me...So NORDEUS just tell me how am I supposed to win against him......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	27073

While making changes in the NEW commentary please do not forget to make changes in the CUP format......
    Are you away or home, 4-5-1 V him?! he's got 3 backs in the center (Ha..ha), ATTACK down the wings!, Hard tackle, it's the 1 leg, DO him, break his superstars legs! (play for a draw), Draw away and win at home (nothing compares with winning a penalty shootout!), you didn't mentions possession %, time to make some friends, have I mentions how many times I have had 15% advantage playing away, I know that's a lot of friend managers watchin', DOES'NT hurt to have possession advantage!

Is your opponent a watching manager? If so bump your home game time till 4 am his time zone, make him wake up in the middle of the night! At less he will be groggy and do something stupid!

TROLL HIM!!!!!!!!!! I SAY !!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!! TTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL HIMMMMM!

ok, by the way I am not Nordeus!
    Last edited by Philip L. Willis; 08-06-2014 at 06:26 AM.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Rookie
    Proof that it can be done. At home

Away

I played offensive with blue arrows my half and red arrows opponents half, counter attack, pressing whole pitch

Make sure bonus, moral, and condition are Max

Famous

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	27073

Don't just give up...same goes to me...Up to this top 16..my opponent always higher then me...Im level 10 n my opponents were: level 13-13-11..but I am still survive up to now but ofcoz I don't think I can win the CUP....hahaha.....
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 08-06-2014 at 07:25 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    Are you away or home, 4-5-1 V him?! he's got 3 backs in the center (Ha..ha), ATTACK down the wings!, Hard tackle, it's the 1 leg, DO him, break his superstars legs! (play for a draw), Draw away and win at home (nothing compares with winning a penalty shootout!), you didn't mentions possession %, time to make some friends, have I mentions how many times I have had 15% advantage playing away, I know that's a lot of friend managers watchin', DOES'NT hurt to have possession advantage!

Is your opponent a watching manager? If so bump your home game time till 4 am his time zone, make him wake up in the middle of the night! At less he will be groggy and do something stupid!

TROLL HIM!!!!!!!!!! I SAY !!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!! TTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL HIMMMMM!

ok, by the way I am not Nordeus!
    He has got only defenders and they are scouts only so his defense is weak...That where is am optimistic......

And I hardly remember playing any match where I did not have 15% bonus advantage......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aty Eden View Post
    Be strong Sid, flank him , play offensive , kick his but , beat the system.
    Will try my best to beat this manager who is manipulative the CUP format ......

Quote Originally Posted by Aty Eden View Post
    Proof that it can be done. At home

Away

I played offensive with blue arrows my half and red arrows opponents half, counter attack, pressing whole pitch

Make sure bonus, moral, and condition are Max
    Yes, it can be done...But don't you think my opponent is just too strong...

But you can never ignore NORDEUS simulation engine...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    Don't just give up...same goes to me...Up to this top 16..my opponent always higher then me...Im level 10 n my opponents were: level 13-13-11..but I am still survive up to now but ofcoz I don't think I can win the CUP....hahaha.....
    Yes up to TOP16 my all opponent were 2 level higher than me but his team is too strong...It was my bad luck that I got paired up with this manipulative CUP format manager...

If I was in other group I could have reach the finals......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast