Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Philip L. Willis

Thread: Bye bye CUP!

  1. #1
    Addicted Philip L. Willis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    696

    Bye bye CUP!

    Its that time of the month again, time to say.....

    Bye bye CUP!-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-08-07-02-19-14-ssn-6-cup-bye-bye.png

    How much for one rib - YouTube

    "F*ck the Cup" ~ Chris Rock,
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

  2. #2
    Pro Gintaras Račas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    901
    Didn't I already tell you that this is not team showcase thread? Or was it somebody else?
    Not so many achievements:

    Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

  3. #3
    Addicted Philip L. Willis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    696
    Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    Didn't I already tell you that this is not team showcase thread? Or was it somebody else?
    I don't think my posting a joke about me losing the CUP as showcasing, do you?

    BTW, yes it was me that you told! LOL.

    P.s. did you press the link to view the YOUTUBE?
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

  4. #4
    Pro Gintaras Račas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    I don't think my posting a joke about me losing the CUP as showcasing, do you?

    BTW, yes it was me that you told! LOL.

    P.s. did you press the link to view the YOUTUBE?
    Yeah, the video is hilarious!

    Although, any random daily activity in T11 should be posted if not in team's showcase then in this thread: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-week-2-a.html

    Someone correct me if I'm wrong!
    Not so many achievements:

    Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

  5. #5
    Addicted Philip L. Willis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    696
    Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    Yeah, the video is hilarious!

    Although, any random daily activity in T11 should be posted if not in team's showcase then in this thread: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-week-2-a.html

    Someone correct me if I'm wrong!
    Opps....
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

  6. #6
    Apprentice Anna Martyniec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    159
    Philip, I'm with you
    I just love it when I get eliminated :/
    BTW... Chris Rock ROCKS one of my favourites, 'Everybody Hates Chris' is all about me, especially in Top Eleven