Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Bring Back the Real Old Transfer Market Part 2

Banned

Bring Back the Real Old Transfer Market Part 2

Now the OLD TRANSFER MARKET is back but it still LACKS the FAST TRAINERS that were in the Real Old Transfer Market...

So now lets focus on bringing back the Real Old Transfer Market......
    Mr. Marco likes this.

Yuuuup!! Thumps up!
    My transfer market is still a load of crap!
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Banned
    Mine too...Although there are many 5 star players but none of them are fast trainers...

Or since the NEW MARKET has been there for so much time because of which there is scarcity of good fast trainers......

Yes i agree Sid. I am looking for young expensive nordgen player for 6 or 7 days now. And there is still nothing. There are some young but with low price. I dont need them. At my old market i have seen some 18 years old 5* with SA. At the moment i look at those. I would take a 4* may be. But there arent. And i dont know if anytime some nords that i am searching for will be there.
    BeckStar likes this.
    fc tiki taka

Level 13/Season 13

League : 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Cl : 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12

Cup : 4, 9, 10, 11, 12

Treble : 9, 10, 12

My Team:

Before you whine, you should wait for next season...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Before you whine, you should wait for next season...
    Some people call me a Moaner, I consider myself a Troller.
    " Lesson number one, Logic - There is no such thing in Top Eleven be a Football Manager. " .........
    pnr8555 likes this.

Rookie
    don't get greedy now, its better the way it is now so lets not take the whole bread , im happy with the slice for the moment, im sure the stake will show up eventually

Dreamer
    Guys, while you have been busy with new transfer market they have changed it....

I tell you as I never been on a new one, so the change is like this. You get 5* Gems ONLY at first day of the season... ONLY .. it has been like that for 3 months now.... so I do shopping only there and recruiting guys I need.

2-3 times a month ... in the morning you can get Gems players BUT ONLY 4* which I am not interested of.

So its not just You, but the guys who have been on transfer market from beginning... I live with that.. it does not kill me to wake up once a month earlier and do business early.... so save your tokens and in two weeks time you can get them when server refreshes

I hope this helps
    BeckStar likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    Guys, while you have been busy with new transfer market they have changed it....

I tell you as I never been on a new one, so the change is like this. You get 5* Gems ONLY at first day of the season... ONLY .. it has been like that for 3 months now.... so I do shopping only there and recruiting guys I need.

2-3 times a month ... in the morning you can get Gems players BUT ONLY 4* which I am not interested of.

So its not just You, but the guys who have been on transfer market from beginning... I live with that.. it does not kill me to wake up once a month earlier and do business early.... so save your tokens and in two weeks time you can get them when server refreshes

I hope this helps
    It does help alot as information. Thanks Hopefuly on day one we would get alot of nordgens so that we can fill the missing spots in our team.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Dreamer
    yes, around 70 of them there... waiting to be picked up
    BeckStar likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast