Thread: Friends in the league

Rookie

Friends in the league

Hello,

I joined the Top eleven game 2 weeks ago when one of my friends on Facebook had already been there. He joined 3 weeks ago but I wasn't his referal. After that I referred another friend and I got him in my league. The season ended and the new one was the same - I only have my referred friend in the league, the first friend from facebook isn't there although I can see him in the Top eleven game as my friend and we are at the same level (all of us succeeded in the first season). When I choose the calendar option in the game and see my friend's matches I cannot see his matches either. (I can just see the matches of my referred friend).

We'd like to be together in the league. Is everything working alright ? I mean, will we be at the same league next season or something is wrong ?

thanks

Banned
    You friend is on a different server...Which means you will not be able to play with him ever......

Rookie
    That's very bad news. Isn't there any other possibility how to fix it without cancelling/registering new team ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by felix11sk View Post
    That's very bad news. Isn't there any other possibility how to fix it without cancelling/registering new team ?
    No its not possible currently but Nordeus is working on it......