Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Reduced training speeds

Thankyou for all your input on this thread,please keep posting. We all know Nordeus does not listen but its obvious that if we all start re-selling these youngsters because they have been tweaked to train slower,then the markets would be useless and less tokens would be bid for fear of buying slow trainers/duds???

Dreamer
    What price value do the young players have? Generally speaking in my experience 2 players of the same skill level and price train about the same, and that doesn't seem to have changed this season. Finding expensive young players to buy has gotten harder though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Cresswell View Post
    What price value do the young players have? Generally speaking in my experience 2 players of the same skill level and price train about the same, and that doesn't seem to have changed this season. Finding expensive young players to buy has gotten harder though.
    For me, at level 5 I try to get 10m+ Nordgens....the last one I took a punt on was slightly below that. I can't say its lowered but I can say it varies hugely and sometimes its enough for my player to get more on Cardio than he does on Match Practice (but then I tend to be grateful for the huge Cardio result. )

I'm afraid I've not been around long enough to contribute anything on 22 yo or more fast trainers but from what I've seen so far there's no difference between the training rates of comparable (value) 18 yo or 21 yo ie within an age bracket - its all about the star rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Cresswell View Post
    Three players have a market value of 109M and one at 110M, this is top value as most auction players are 108M at level 25-26. None of them are recording a skill point on 1 run 3 bars practice/cardio/stretch, until this greed tweak by Nordeus all my past youngsters got 2 or almost 2 skill points per training session

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    Three players have a market value of 109M and one at 110M, this is top value as most auction players are 108M at level 25-26. None of them are recording a skill point on 1 run 3 bars practice/cardio/stretch, until this greed tweak by Nordeus all my past youngsters got 2 or almost 2 skill points per training session
    Ah right - down at level 8 a good player is worth just over £20m.

You can't use player value to gauge quality at your level - I suspect that the problem is that there's less a lot less fast trainers to buy, rather than a specific speed tweak (both events would cause what you're seeing)

Yup that's the problem in higher levels. (15-20+)
    Since there's a max. value for each level you don't know which player would be worth more...
    So the gap between those who are actually cheaper and slower and those who are expensive and fast trainers gets smaller the higher you go...
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

I envy all you guys, As my managerial tactics are really to run two equal team, A and B almost equal in all aspects, in order to play a 3 competitions "Treble" run, it has it's advantage and disadvantages.
    I've tried to buy 18 year old Nordgens again and again and just had to let them go as I needed performers like yesterday! So I sold these poor guys trained for like 4 days and got middle age, give me performance now guys, It has happened to me every start of the season.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12