Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Suspicion

Suspicion

I have read a few posts on this forum from people who dread playing teams from Vietnam as they may have been able to alter the games code so that they do not lose. Is there any validity behind this or is it all just suspicion?

I am a level two right now so just starting out. My team's overall quality is 23.1 and so far, in all competition, I am 20-1-2 with 85 goals for and ten against. Any guesses as to what country owned both the teams I lost to? No? No guesses? Well, it was Vietnam. In two matches vs. Vietnamese teams I am 0-0-2 with only two goals scored vs. six against. The two teams average quality were 15 and 17 (or thereabouts). The most recent loss was 2-0. How does that happen? How does a team that averages four goals a match suddenly become unable to score anything?

Am I crazy and this is all coincidence or is there something more to this?
    Last edited by Nick13; 08-08-2014 at 12:16 PM.

So much conspiracy. I suggest you to stop watching CSI.
    Anna Martyniec and Peter Renn like this.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

So, just a coincidence then? I suppose I am just frusrated that, because of this, I've pretty much lost my chance of winning the league despite being, arguably, the strongest team. Oh well. We'll get 'em next season!

Lost 2 matches and you say that you lost the League? Well, with attitude like that you might as well lose it for real.
    Peter Renn and Anna Martyniec like this.

1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs

I tell u, move on to level 11 n higher ,then u see this, u might get a heart attack, im double quality to my opponent but.... Things happen, u still low level, prepare ur health for what comes next haha. If u win these games u know what i mean, just one shot vs the bottom team n my goalie even needed save me..

Its much better to look at the stats and formations rather than country to try to find a reason. And if you can't see why, then shake it off and move on, there are more matches to play.

No matter what we do we have no right to win, no guarantees..... All that matters is if the game entertains you.

PS. The only thing I dread is my own incompetence.

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    Lost 2 matches and you say that you lost the League? Well, with attitude like that you might as well lose it for real.
    Haha I definitely understand what you are saying. Perhaps I need to get over it and be confident that I can beat them in the rematch fixture.
    Peter Renn and Anna Martyniec like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick13 View Post
    Haha I definitely understand what you are saying. Perhaps I need to get over it and be confident that I can beat them in the rematch fixture.
    Exactly! See I, too, have lost 2 games and I was like 5th a couple of days ago. Oh, and I didn't make conspiracy theories
    Suspicion-me.jpg
    Anna Martyniec and Peter Renn like this.

1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Its much better to look at the stats and formations rather than country to try to find a reason. And if you can't see why, then shake it off and move on, there are more matches to play.

No matter what we do we have no right to win, no guarantees..... All that matters is if the game entertains you.

PS. The only thing I dread is my own incompetence.
    Totally agree, and in fact its much more of excitement if having these games instead of winning n noting else, so it's interesting, as long as it's not always like that hahaha
    Anna Martyniec likes this.

I agree. T11 would be boring if you won every single game. Where is the challenge in that ?? I lost my second game last night to a team that was weaker on paper and he took top spot off me. I'm still irritated today but it happens. Makes the game challenging and enjoyable.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast