Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Suspicion

That's my league so far, so u see many times got trashed, don't know why but still everything ok, higher leagues more active manager.. 1 win with goles make me 3d but 1 defeat also makes me 10th haha
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Peter is right. The higher up in levels you go the more active Managers there are. Much more enjoyable at level 9 than it was at level 1. More realistic.
    Peter Renn likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    Lost 2 matches and you say that you lost the League? Well, with attitude like that you might as well lose it for real.
    It is possible. Last season I won the league 25-1-0 with only 3 points margin. 2 defeat is enough to lose the league. Now in my current league, I won all 11 matches but only have a 3 point margin. One defeat might cost me a title.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexzz11 View Post
    It is possible. Last season I won the league 25-1-0 with only 3 points margin. 2 defeat is enough to lose the league. Now in my current league, I won all 11 matches but only have a 3 point margin. One defeat might cost me a title.
    N it will change level by level, as i said with more active managers u can lose loads game n still fight for everything, see my keague, lost half of all games, but still everything ok, in higher levels usually everyone can challenge everyone, no bots (at least much less), more competitive, more fun
    I lost 4 already, in lower levels wouldn't have chances left for cl now it's 4 points from 2 till 10...
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 08-08-2014 at 02:45 PM.

Hey Nick13, think how happy you will be when your team unexpectedly wins the Cup smashing through much stronger opponents
    Then they will start their own suspicions: What?? Some guy called Nick13 beat me??? It must have been the 13 that did the juju!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12