Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Gat Manar
  • 1 Post By Gat Manar
  • 1 Post By HazmatCorntail

Thread: my worst player ever

Apprentice

my worst player ever

While playing I've had washouts, players with some negative matches... never had a guy like this one...
    Despite his value, his scoring is always embarassing...
    my worst player ever-senza-titolo.jpg

moeover, he had 2 injuried... a couple of days at the begin of the season, other 3 days after the dayly match...

Ok... if you want a very brillian and promising player, look for it on the market :-)
    Cat Harrison and pnr8555 like this.

I need MR/AMR, lol.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Terrible, you haven't had him long.. and already 6*. So his attribute will be hard to change. Yea, I'd sell him....
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Terrible, you haven't had him long.. and already 6*. So his attribute will be hard to change. Yea, I'd sell him....
    I did.
    and a couple of days after I checked how he was in his new team:
    my worst player ever-senza-titolo.jpg

definetly, in this game there are tons of fake good players... I'm even more convinced that stars tells 50% of a player potentialities.
    GM

the stars are quality based, not performance based. He clearly gets bad ratings. What role did you play him in, and did you ever switch him to his other role?

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    the stars are quality based, not performance based. He clearly gets bad ratings. What role did you play him in, and did you ever switch him to his other role?
    I used him as amr for most of the matches (rates 5), I did a try as mr and his result was the 4 :-)
    We could discuss for months about quality vs performances... for sure the game uses "hidden values" in order to define if a ST scores tons of goals or just one time to me... or if then a player performs well or not. And I'm still even more convinced (I'm at level 11 now) that for the game a good performer is much better than a 6 or 7 starts player with low rates in the game. Along these seasons, I've never had a player that performs bad for a season and good the season after.
    Just that make me crazy for 2 reasons:
    1. on the iphone I can't see the past rates of the players in the acutions... I consider that point a huge limitation.
    2. same for youths... no statistics, no possibility to judge the real value of the player. IE... I spent a good amount of tokens for this guy here.
    see ya!
    GM
    Brian Dang likes this.

At least he is 1 for 1 in the CL...

I'm dealing with the same thing right now. I bought a 24 year old 5* AMC/AMR with CK special ability.

I've been playng him at both positions in every match I've had since buying and he's almost always rated as 5.

I've tried multiple times to sell, even postng at the lowest price and can't move him on. A this point, I may as well wait until the end of the season and try then.
    Gat Manar likes this.