Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Celtic
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 1 Post By Peter Renn
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh

Thread: The Sneaky New Market

The Sneaky New Market

They never give up of something against you easily, and if they give up, they sneakily introduce something else to settle scores.

When they finally removed the unwanted friendlies, they punished you with increased injuries risk and cards.

Now that they removed the reviled New Transfer Market, they changed the selling time to 1h average as a payback. Meaning that you have to be connected seven-eleven to be able to sell anyone, re-listing your players every 60 minutes.

They can't afford to lose this war.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    They never give up of something against you easily, and if they give up, they sneakily introduce something else to settle scores.

When they finally removed the unwanted friendlies, they punished you with increased injuries risk and cards.

Now that they removed the reviled New Transfer Market, they changed the selling time to 1h average as a payback. Meaning that you have to be connected seven-eleven to be able to sell anyone, re-listing your players every 60 minutes.

They can't afford to lose this war.
    The last time I tried to sell my player he was put into auction for a time of more than 2 hour...

But this can be good also if we still have 90+ players to bid...1 hour auction will mean that we would get 90+ players to bid every hour......
    Peter Renn likes this.

Addicted
    And maybe more nordeus gen

Yea, one hour is pretty cool, u don't have bidding wars and always find a player u can get, cause auction times very fast n i don't see any problem to put my player twice on the list if not sold first time, it's better than before

Yeah, excellent from a buying perspective.

Now try to sell players, specially with quality NOT ending in 4 or 9, no matter how good they are.

I have this goal machine ending in 6, no one cares about him.

Apprentice
    If you got a goal machine why u selling him ?

Now try to sell players, specially with quality NOT ending in 4 or 9, no matter how good they are.

Most of the people buy players without looking at the statistics...

Yes, that's cause they think can't improve to another star during rest of the season, u know how crazy people are when 4 o 9 appears, weird, cause they don't see these guys train slower after reach scout o whatever so a 6 o 7 could do more good..

Banned
    I still see players with more than 2 hour of auction time so what ever this new thing is it has still not hit my server...

Banned
    When the New Market Transfer was taken back and the Old one was brought I really hoped it would be awesome if they mix the good features of both OLD and NEW transfer market...

1) The auto refresh of NEW Transfer market...

2) The less auction time of NEW Transfer market...Because if you spot a player you want to buy with an auction time of 2+ hours then it becomes really hard to buy him...

3) Having more than 90+ players for auction of OLD market...

The biggest problem with the NEW market was that if you sell a player then to the managers to whom he will be of 5 star, he got visible to them only in the last 10 to 15 minutes of the auction...and of course only 6 five star players available at any time...
    Peter Renn likes this.