Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Youth players

As far as I've seen and we've commented on this recently Quality goes up with the Token price (I'm sure its been covered in the past too before my Forum Birth). I recently had a 15T youngster that was 3* but quite close to 4. I've signed and sold a 9 or 12T (can't remember now) youth that was just over 3*. So you can expect higher token prices to be at ascending Qs in the 4* range.

Rookie
    Signed 1 24T Youth back 9 seasons back... AMR/AMC Power trained him til 6 1/2 starts and let him play for the team..
    Wow my best player so far! He was able to keep up for 8 seasons and now on his 9th, he is 3 1/2 stars.. He still performs alright but
    seems he is in the limit now. I will try to get him to 4 star this season and use him one last season next season. If he still performs well, then, I will keep using him but it is likely I will just keep him til he retires ;]

PS* This morning I accidently sacked him.. but luckly he was in the transfer list as a free agent so I signed him again for 1T haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12