Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tarcanes92

Thread: How does phone's game data works?

Post How does phone's game data works?

I currently play Top Eleven on my phone just to wait for the game data on Facebook to reset but my team has got surprisingly good on phone to the point that I don't want my data to be lost, then again I want to mainly play on Facebook. So I am curious...

1. What will happen if I connect my game after 70 days reset system (obviously connect from the phone first before play on Facebook), will I be able to play the very same team on Facebook or it'll automatically create a new one?
    2. In the meantime (while waiting for Facebook game reset), if I change my SD card on phone, will that affect my game data? Because I don't know where the game data is and I'm not sure whether it's in the SD card or in the phone itself.

The 'Let me play' teams are a totally different entity to the Facebook teams.

It's possible to play on Facebook through the PC and then at a later date connect to this team through your phone, but in response to 1) no, it'll reset and create a new team with a Facebook profile.

In response to 2) I'm actually quite unsure on this - I assume that a small part of the data is stored on your phone, but your profile is also stored on the game servers so it's a strange one - drop a mail to Nordeud Support and you'll have your answer soon enough
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Aw man, and I got so good on this team... thanks for the fast reply.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Also if you don't want to wait out the time for reset, if you log on the FB account with a computer and open the game there, you can select to Take Over a team.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Addicted
    I haven't followed through with this, but I created a team on my phone that was different from my facebook team. On the phone (playing as the phone, let me play, team), I went to the add friends option and selected adding friends through facebook. The game then tried to connect the phone team to my facebook page. But, it came back with an error and said that a team was already associated with my facebook account.

So, I'm assuming, if you waited until your facebook team was deleted, you should be able to connect your phone team to your facebook account.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    great information! thank you! I didn't know that.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]