Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Celtic
  • 1 Post By Catalin Joel
  • 2 Post By Philip L. Willis

Thread: Recovered injured player

Rookie

Recovered injured player

Hi,

would you place the player in the match that had been injured for a long time ? I have a player that was injured for 6 days and I have an important match. Is this a good idea to place him right after his recovery?

Apprentice
    these are just bits, not real guys :-) go ahead, if his values are ok there are no problems.

Actually not the best option. Try to field him less time now.

If morale and condition are full, go ahead play him but in my opinion only 50 minutes and no more than 60, or you can bench him and introduce him at half time, he needs to come back not to stay on bench
    Philip L. Willis likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by felix11sk View Post
    Hi,

would you place the player in the match that had been injured for a long time ? I have a player that was injured for 6 days and I have an important match. Is this a good idea to place him right after his recovery?
    Accounts of players getting re-injured on there first game right after recovery abound. Please if you care to, check or search through the postings. So I would put him in with a caution.
    Cat Harrison and pnr8555 like this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Rookie
    I was forced to play my striker as soon as he recovered due to so many other injuries, i made sure i used the greens i had to get his condition up.

he ended up doubling his highest scoring match by scoring 7 goals but was extremely lucky not to be out for another week as 3 goals were from free kicks where he was tripped by the other team, and 1 was a penalty.

Many type of Injuries like Shoulder Injuries, Hip Injuries.