• 2 Post By Mrazya Go
  • 1 Post By casper™
  • 3 Post By Flinger
  • 2 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By hod
  • 1 Post By Jack Random

Thread: Nordeus! Nordeus! Nordeus!

Nordeus! Nordeus! Nordeus!

With this post i am turning to NORDEUS as it is really hard for me to fimd a way to contact them.

I would like to express my total dissapointment with the INJURIS policy of the game.
    Last season i had my top player injured 3 times !!! I was almost to quit playing.
    This season has started it is day 1 of the season - i have 4 injured players already (including my top player of course)!!!
    PLEASE, RECONSIDER YOUR INJURY POLICY. IT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT RANDOM NEITHER FAIR.
    I REFUSE TO BUY TOCKENS ANYMORE UNTIL THIS ISSUE RESOLVED AND IF IT GOES ON LIKE THIS I WILL LOOK FOR ANOTHER GAME TO PLAY.

It is really making me full of anger after saving and buying some tokens to get good players after which i cant use them cause injured for 6 or 8 days. PLEASE STOP.
    It is always the best players that get injured. I know you need to earn tokens by sealing health packs but this is way too much.
    Celtic and Mohamed Sultan like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrazya Go View Post
    With this post i am turning to NORDEUS as it is really hard for me to fimd a way to contact them.

I would like to express my total dissapointment with the INJURIS policy of the game.
    Last season i had my top player injured 3 times !!! I was almost to quit playing.
    This season has started it is day 1 of the season - i have 4 injured players already (including my top player of course)!!!
    PLEASE, RECONSIDER YOUR INJURY POLICY. IT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT RANDOM NEITHER FAIR.
    I REFUSE TO BUY TOCKENS ANYMORE UNTIL THIS ISSUE RESOLVED AND IF IT GOES ON LIKE THIS I WILL LOOK FOR ANOTHER GAME TO PLAY.

It is really making me full of anger after saving and buying some tokens to get good players after which i cant use them cause injured for 6 or 8 days. PLEASE STOP.
    It is always the best players that get injured. I know you need to earn tokens by sealing health packs but this is way too much.
    you would have a better time banging your head against a wall, seriously. Nordeus took months to even address the issue with friendlies, and they still havent addressed it suffieciently.

Injuries is their bread and butter, so do you really think they will do even more to help their customers/clients/managers? Face it, this is a game created to make money, and reducing income streams by reducing the amount of injuries just isnt part of their business model. They have yacht payments to make, so smarten up and buy more tokens to purchase more red packs!

Yesterday 3 injuries, 2 in a game (5 and 6 days) and 1 in trainning. This one injured how many days? 11...

So, I've spend 30 red packs for 2 players, about this one above I'm thinking to sell him...
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

apart from the newly injured, I still have one injured from last season, it was after all a 20 day Injury

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    20? What did he do break his leg?!? I would sell or heal, depending on how much I love the player. Anything that long can be worth it to heal because it's "only" 15 reds possible to have to use...
    Fazil and FrannaFt99 like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hod
    Rookie
    From early posts following my questions and my own players experience i think i know how to avoid injuries:

1. Do not train them when below 80%
    2. A player after finished an injury should return to the game slowly and not at once (Like- first game 30 minutes, second game- Half)
    3. A player after finished an injury should return to training slowly and not at once (Like- some stretches, and not practice match)
    4. Replace a player when Moral or Condition during game below 70%

Again, my own impression, nothing official
    Mohamed Sultan likes this.

Come on people, it's a free game, and we all have to make do with this, injuries, two matches in quick successions. I intend to play for as long as I enjoy it.
    Fazil likes this.

NORDEUS does not deserve MONEY! These greedy and lazy company. Guys it is your fault - you feed them. AS LONG AS YOU FEED THEM THEY WON'T MOVE THEIR FINGERS

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook