Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Lets Celebrate!

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    *Shush* Don't talk about injuries....I've avoided them for a few days now. Don't jinx me by tal.....oops.

Day Match Player Injury Length Healed
    1 Cup P1 Graeme Souness (MC) Groin Strain 2 No
    1 Friendly Paul McStay (MC) Hamstring Strain (G1) 3 Yes, 2 days
    2 Training Kenny Dalglish (ST) Calf Strain 2 No
    3 CL G Graeme Souness (MC) Ankle Strain 3 No
    3 CL G Bobby Murdoch (MC) Knee Cartilage Tear 5 Yes, 4 days
    4 Cup Q1 Billy McNeill (DMC Knee Cartilage Tear 6 No, sans reds
    6 Cup Q2 Paul McStay (MC) Calf Strain 4 No, reddy bye byes
    9 CL G Dave Mackay (DMC) Ankle Strain 2 Yes, 1 day
    9 Training Bobby Murdoch (MC) Hamstring Strain G1 2 Nope
    10 League Ally McCoist (ST) Something strained 3 Healed, need for Cup
    10 Cup PO Ally McCoist (ST)(again) Hamstring Strain G1 3 meh, dunno - 2 days
    11 Training Alan Hutton (DR) Knee Cartilage Tear 5 Yes, 2 days.
    13 CL G Dave Mackay (DMC) Groin Strain 4 Yes, 3 days.
    14 League Dave Mackay (DMC) (again) Hamstring Strain G1 - the bastards 4 aye right
    15 CL KO Ally McCoist ST *wails* Arrow to the knee 4 Healed all - watch this space for next one.
    15 CL KO Dave Mackay DMC 4th ffs Thigh Strain 3 He can rot.
    18 Training Bobby Murdoch MC Knee Cartilage Tear 6 No
    18 Training Academy Player Hamstring Strain 5 Sold - never even checked his name

PS. just joking with the *shush* don't let me kill the thread.
    Dang!! that's almost an injury a day! DANG!
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    Dang!! that's almost an injury a day! DANG!
    It was a pain *chuckle* that my only Scout purchase got 3 injuries within 5 days and newly trained DMC got 4 within 6.

Been lucky in previous 4 seasons with injuries on this team so I can take it on the chin.....so far.

Hopefully we'll make it 5 days without injury after today.

Pro Tip: I think changing the training music to Disco has helped with injuries - sanity and performance is suffering now instead.

Dreamer
    I share your pain ...
    Lets Celebrate!-injury-log-s8_23.png

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    *Shush* Don't talk about injuries....I've avoided them for a few days now. Don't jinx me by tal.....oops.

Day Match Player Injury Length Healed
    1 Cup P1 Graeme Souness (MC) Groin Strain 2 No
    1 Friendly Paul McStay (MC) Hamstring Strain (G1) 3 Yes, 2 days
    2 Training Kenny Dalglish (ST) Calf Strain 2 No
    3 CL G Graeme Souness (MC) Ankle Strain 3 No
    3 CL G Bobby Murdoch (MC) Knee Cartilage Tear 5 Yes, 4 days
    4 Cup Q1 Billy McNeill (DMC Knee Cartilage Tear 6 No, sans reds
    6 Cup Q2 Paul McStay (MC) Calf Strain 4 No, reddy bye byes
    9 CL G Dave Mackay (DMC) Ankle Strain 2 Yes, 1 day
    9 Training Bobby Murdoch (MC) Hamstring Strain G1 2 Nope
    10 League Ally McCoist (ST) Something strained 3 Healed, need for Cup
    10 Cup PO Ally McCoist (ST)(again) Hamstring Strain G1 3 meh, dunno - 2 days
    11 Training Alan Hutton (DR) Knee Cartilage Tear 5 Yes, 2 days.
    13 CL G Dave Mackay (DMC) Groin Strain 4 Yes, 3 days.
    14 League Dave Mackay (DMC) (again) Hamstring Strain G1 - the bastards 4 aye right
    15 CL KO Ally McCoist ST *wails* Arrow to the knee 4 Healed all - watch this space for next one.
    15 CL KO Dave Mackay DMC 4th ffs Thigh Strain 3 He can rot.
    18 Training Bobby Murdoch MC Knee Cartilage Tear 6 No
    18 Training Academy Player Hamstring Strain 5 Sold - never even checked his name

PS. just joking with the *shush* don't let me kill the thread.
    Buffs Mad and Anna Martyniec like this.

129 packs in 21 days....

Best case scenario you've earned 7 packs ever 4 days + 1 pack from friends every day + 1 pack per every clean match, so far that's 42 + 21 + circa 25 to 30. Meaning you are earning around 90-95 packs per 130 spent.

Ratio is 3 to 4. Which means they've officially increased the injuries to drain the red packs from everyone.

We used to see the red packs pile up, now they come down. They want you to pay to continue having fun.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    129 packs in 21 days....

Best case scenario you've earned 7 packs ever 4 days + 1 pack from friends every day + 1 pack per every clean match, so far that's 42 + 21 + circa 25 to 30. Meaning you are earning around 90-95 packs per 130 spent.

Ratio is 3 to 4. Which means they've officially increased the injuries to drain the red packs from everyone.

We used to see the red packs pile up, now they come down. They want you to pay to continue having fun.
    Fairly good maths, IIRC I started the season with ~170 red packs, currently I have 156, which includes some pack-farming on iPhone (this season I've concentrated less on farming in general - it's summer, and less farming efforts on reds, more on greens and $, since I went out of the Cup in round 1 meaning I've done more power training and had lower earning).

Based on all the anecdotal evidence around it looks like the Friendlies injury rate has gone up - though I'd also say the training injury rate may have dropped

Still a few days left in the season so this may change, but at the moment I've averaging an injury every 1.6 days - which is down on last season, but the same as the one before that
    Celtic likes this.

Banned
    This season my injury count has been low...

Its a 3 phase cycle based on teams...

One season high injury rate, next season moderate injury rate and the next season low injury rate......
    Celtic and Anna Martyniec like this.

I bought a 2 season extension in the Club Shop so I'm on a 5 season cycle.

3 and counting!

I've had 3 injuries all season, now for the last 2 day, one a day.

Two injuries so far and counting.
    1st) 6 days Hamstring
    2nd) 5 days ACL

Attachment 27732

Is there a lever they move at Nordeus at the end of each season, and they all sit before a giant screen and watch the injuries number pile up and laugh at us...... hmmmm.
    Ok Look guys, I don't make this stuff up, so I included a shot with a date, also I'm not that good at photoshopping stuff, as you can tell. from my Evil Lord Morinhoseux goin' to get you message.

Lets Celebrate!-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-08-19-03-49-41-ssn-6-injury-3.jpg

I had 3 injuries all season, now it's Centrum, one a one, this better stop, or else evil Lord Mofohosucks is going to get it........... 3 and counting.

P.S. Ok Kids, there is actually no such thing as a T11 injury demon called 'Evil Lord Mofohosucks', so do not be frighten, nightee nite!

Just when I wrote about having almost none injuries at the moment, my precious new MC whom I bought only yesterday, got injured for 11 days.
    I know it's not much compared to tables I studied with horror in the previous posts, but I'm somehow convinced it's not over yet.
    Champagne, anybody?
    Philip L. Willis likes this.

Make your kids watch K-POP.

Ok Look guys, I don't make this stuff up, so I included a shot with a date, also I'm not that good at photoshopping stuff, as you can tell. from my Evil Lord Morinhoseux goin' to get you message.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot-www.topeleven.com 2014-08-19 03-49-41 ssn 6 injury 3.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	27757

I had 3 injuries all season, now it's Centrum, one a one, this better stop, or else evil Lord Mofohosucks is going to get it........... 3 and counting.

P.S. Ok Kids, there is actually no such thing as a T11 injury demon called 'Evil Lord Mofohosucks', so do not be frighten, nightee nite!
    So Nordeus you want to mess with me, you want to mess with me aye! "I will crush your bones into foot powder, rip out your internal organs for my Cos-play outfit and make your kids watch K-POP, ok....."

I'm serious don't mess with me......

Lets Celebrate!-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-08-19-13-00-07-ssn-6-injury-season-4.png

Yesterday, back pain 1 day, and today in a friendly against a bunny farm, the above, FOUR DAYS KNEE TEAR!

P.s. I will hack into your computer and put 'Super Junior' wall paper up, I'm serious!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast