Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Do your Skill point (Cones) make it to the new season.

I think they count for the draw. But nobody knows for sure, as well as nobody knows for sure how many players count for the draw: top 14 players or all players in squad? Nobody knows. The same with arrows. These are Nordeus misteries 😄

What I'm sure about is that unassigned cones count for speed of training: if you have cones enough for a new star in a player, training speed slows down though you don't assign the points.

Cholo

FCB
    I did not assign for two seasons and did not count for me ...I dont think they count ...
    Philip L. Willis likes this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

hi my friend i have a question..and i am very dissapointed! my players lost all skill point of previous season and the stars is gone... what is this ??? is some problem...??? i have players with 4 stars and now the same players is with 2 stars only...ppfff if this isnt fix i leave this game ...

Rookie
    I don't know....
    I guess it does ... I don't believe in waiting and saving stuff to do better next season.
    I believe in giving it my all and so far I have always been in the top 3 spot for every league, cup, and champions league... I've only used money once when I was level one, I uses $10 .... And I used all those tokens to upgrade my stadium... So yup even without spending money... Give it ur all and play strategically to win.... Even without much money and tokens ... Winning is pretty easy IF nordeus server doesn't f!@k up
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-25-2014 at 03:38 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ΒΑΣΙΛΗΣ ΠΑÎΟΠΟΥΛΟΣ View Post
    hi my friend i have a question..and i am very dissapointed! my players lost all skill point of previous season and the stars is gone... what is this ??? is some problem...??? i have players with 4 stars and now the same players is with 2 stars only...ppfff if this isnt fix i leave this game ...

They DID NOT lose skill points. You gain a level, you lose a star. The stars are for comparison of Quality at YOUR LEVEL. The numerical total of points never changes.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. ☻ Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12