Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Do your Skill point (Cones) make it to the new season.

  1. #1
    Addicted Philip L. Willis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    697

    Do your Skill point (Cones) make it to the new season.

    I should know this, but I don't.

    Question: Do your Skill points for training, Cones, if left unused make it to the following season?
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Wellington, NZ
    Posts
    136
    They carry over. That's why some people tank a season, so they can have a massive bundle of Skill Points to boost their team for the new Season.
    Philip L. Willis likes this.

  3. #3
    Addicted Philip L. Willis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    697

    I should have known this

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon 'Pasta' Creegan View Post
    They carry over. That's why some people tank a season, so they can have a massive bundle of Skill Points to boost their team for the new Season.
    Thank you, I should have known this.

    Do your Skill point (Cones) make it to the new season.-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-08-07-02-19-14-ssn-6-cup-bye-bye.png

    As I don't feel like being in the Lvl 12 Cup next season.
    I will save my cones, I will try to save my cones, it's like watching your favorite ICE CREAM melt in front of you.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

  4. #4
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    Thank you, I should have known this.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot-www.topeleven.com 2014-08-07 02-19-14 Ssn 6 Cup bye bye.png 
Views:	78 
Size:	6.4 KB 
ID:	27729

    As I don't feel like being in the Lvl 12 Cup next season.
    I will save my cones, I will try to save my cones, it's like watching your favorite ICE CREAM melt in front of you.
    I don't know for sure, but I think unassigned cones are counted when the cup draw is made.

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Wellington, NZ
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    Thank you, I should have known this.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot-www.topeleven.com 2014-08-07 02-19-14 Ssn 6 Cup bye bye.png 
Views:	78 
Size:	6.4 KB 
ID:	27729

    As I don't feel like being in the Lvl 12 Cup next season.
    I will save my cones, I will try to save my cones, it's like watching your favorite ICE CREAM melt in front of you.
    Yeah, nah, I wouldn't want to be in the Lvl 12 Cup either. I was in Lvl 9 this Season. I'm going to be screwed for next Season, I just know it.

  6. #6
    Addicted Philip L. Willis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    697
    Quote Originally Posted by russ2000_uk View Post
    I don't know for sure, but I think unassigned cones are counted when the cup draw is made.
    Stop scaring me.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

  7. #7
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    Stop scaring me.
    unassigned cones are not counted when the cup draw is made
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

    K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

    Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

  8. #8
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    i should hope so as i have 1000+ to add on next season unless i end back up in level 21 again instead of level 20, if i end up in level 21 again i`l be saving skill point`s again
    15 Titles
    10 Runner-up
    5 Champions league
    2 Runner-up
    4 Cups
    2 Runner-up
    1 Treble

  9. #9
    Addicted Philip L. Willis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    697
    Well I do not tank, it's only because I am progressive getting put into higher and higher CUP level draws.

    Season 4 at level 7
    Season 5 at level 8
    Season 6 at level 10

    If I could manager to remain at a Level 10 for season 7, I believe I have a chance to make it to the semis' or better. The remaining games is sure-win for me, and the League title should be safe in hand. So I can fore-go improving my players for now and train and save my skill points.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

  10. #10
    VIP Peter Renn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    unassigned cones are not counted when the cup draw is made
    Wrong, they count as assigned...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast