Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 1 Post By Simon 'Pasta' Creegan

Thread: Can I own more then 1 team??

Smile Can I own more then 1 team??

Just wondering if I can own more than 1 team. In the manager section it says Clubs owned 1. Can I have 2??/
    Any thoughts let me know.

Rookie
    No, you can only own one club at a time. However, if you want to own a new club, simply go to the Manager Section and pick one of the clubs under the 'Clubs Seeking Manager' column. Find the one you want and then pick 'Take Over'.

WARNING: Should you choose to take over a new club, you will lose everything from your old club and won't be able to get it back. All Stadium Upgrades, Cash etc. will be lost.
    Last edited by Simon 'Pasta' Creegan; 08-17-2014 at 02:14 PM.

If you take over a new Club you will retain the Tokens and Boosters from the old one but not the cash and you will lose the old club permanently. The 'Clubs owned' is simply a counter for the number of different clubs you've had, one at a time.

If you want to own a second Club then the easiest way is to use a second account.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    If you take over a new Club you will retain the Tokens and Boosters from the old one but not the cash and you will lose the old club permanently. The 'Clubs owned' is simply a counter for the number of different clubs you've had, one at a time.

If you want to own a second Club then the easiest way is to use a second account.
    I was told you even lose your tokens. Well, that's good that you don't.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Addicted
    I have 4 teams, all you need to do is create another fb account and start from there.