Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Buying Nordeus Gens...

No, it's a local custom in my old country, never to buy any players in the last week of the season. I am very observant of tradition!
    Last edited by Philip L. Willis; 08-19-2014 at 05:12 AM.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Addicted
    definitly no ! But if i tank yes !

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I'm almost at the pot-luck level, so yes, on the next few levels while I can still tell they are gems whenever I find them..
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    But why are you managers not thinking that in the next season you can buy Nordeus Generated Player of 18 age who is +5 better in quality ???......
    Philip L. Willis and ninjaa like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    But why are you managers not thinking that in the next season you can buy Nordeus Generated Player of 18 age who is +5 better in quality ???......
    Exactly, unless you are in the pits, never buy in the last week, even if its only one token for a Nordgen, save it for the next season.

You may get that 1 star up Nordgen for 1 token at the start of next season. Its a feeding frenzy at the start of the new season I know, but who knows you may get lucky and catch the server at quiet time.

One star up, that is 75 CONE! ok, 15=cones to 1 Average Quality Level, 5 Av. Qty. Lvl. to one star. That is 75 skill points, that is a lot of cones to catch up.

75 skill points? How many power training sessions? how much time training? how may green packs? even reds?
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Guys you got trolled. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Yea sure, but it costs u way more token n u never know if the player u might need will appear as a nordgen on the list later on, and if the new nordgen doest end in 4 o 9 u didn't have any benefit, besides spending more token, if u buy a nordgen now, he next season is still better than every other player in the game (besides other nordgens), so unless u don't face an oponent who has a squad full of nordgens, u still better of with one u buy now
    And thinking about the greens o reds cause of power training is not a reason not to do, cause u would spent many more on a youth player...., nd if u able to talk about buying nordgens whenever they appear i think token buyer, so they shouldn't worry about greens n reds anyway.
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 08-19-2014 at 09:24 AM.

Rookie
    every 3 seasons I tank for a season... so, I always hope to find some nordgens in the last days of this rest season :-)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Since I rarely buy in the first week of a Season, and anyway the first few days it's more 19 y.o.'s... it makes sense for me to grab the needed player whenever he shows up -- dual role guys especially, but I am very picky any time. They have to be very good to be on my team. I *hate* bidding wars, so this is my choice. I always intend on some training so the boosters are already allocated usually.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    If i found a nord gen i wanted yes.., I bought my best striker in the last week of the season 2 seasons ago, the benefits =

- didn't have a bidding war
    - squad was already good enough to finish out the season so i didn't need to play him unless i wanted too, this basically gave me a week to power train him in preparation for the upcoming season. By that stage i was pretty bored so it gave me something to do.

- 18y olds seem to take awhile before they start playing to their potential, my 19y old played above average from the start. This may be down to personal views but my 18y olds seem to struggle for awhile until they adjust, whereas my 19-20 yr olds generally slot right in.

if i hadn't bought him i may have struggled with bidding wars at the start of the next season as my squad may have sunk without him

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast