Thread: no booster vids!

no booster vids!

WTF! How is it that with a USA internet connection, I cant get any boosters vids? I get tokens galore, but no boosters. It has been WEEKS now and several people are saying they have no problems and they live in the USA.

Hi, I'm from Spain and I've got the same problem. No booster vids offered in the last week.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I've been doing well with boosters the last couple weeks!
    Have you cleared all browser data, cookies & Flash data? I know it's an obvious question but it's still good to try.
    Also I noticed on the browser I see data blocked sometimes, I had to recently change security settings in my browser to make sure it wasn't blocking.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I've been doing well with boosters the last couple weeks!
    Have you cleared all browser data, cookies & Flash data? I know it's an obvious question but it's still good to try.
    Also I noticed on the browser I see data blocked sometimes, I had to recently change security settings in my browser to make sure it wasn't blocking.
    I have reviewed all the technical issues of the browser, but the problem persists. No sponsored videos. =(

Also I tried with different browsers (Firefox, IE, Chrome), and different computers. Same problem, no sponsored videos.

all depend of the day.... of the sponsors... sometimes I have 3 videos, sometimes I dont have and one day I had near 15 to see...
    all depend of what Nordeus recive for publicity.

Rookie
    I am from central Europe and I've never had any video available