Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How to be manager of two teams?

How to be manager of two teams?

How to be manager of two teams?

Make 2 facebook accounts. You can lead only one club per account.

ok thx

Before you start playing on second account, send invitation from old account to new one. Then you'll receive tokens.
    This sunday starts new season, so I suggest you to wait until then and create new club in first day of season.

Rookie
    I have 3 FB accounts and I'm managing 3 different teams, on one I'm level 8, another one I'm 5 and the newest one, I'm level 2... Going on to level 3

I'm after advice with this. I wanted to start a 2nd team so created a new fb account. The game always only loads my original team no matter which fb account is logged in. I'm playing on iPad if it makes a difference

Apprentice
    u have to log out from the game (or close the app by double click on the home button)... then it depends if you, if you have the facebook app installed, you have to change your profile and load the game again... if you don't have the app, the facebook login will pop up in safari
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Go to Settings > Applications and click on Top Eleven and find there clear data,I think that will helps you...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I did log out game. Changed my Facebook to new account in fb app and safari, still loads up again with original account

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    Go to Settings > Applications and click on Top Eleven and find there clear data,I think that will helps you...
    Can't find top11 in settings

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast