Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 1 Post By Shahania Tihamiuddin
  • 2 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh

Thread: Bug again!!!!!!!

Angry Bug again!!!!!!!

I bought a player from transfers action list and I expecting this player will play me to play in the final cup club and all the rest in League.

According from the system said, this transfers action has been done and I bought the player successfully. The system have been deducted my Tokens and cost all of my personal time to do this transferment. However, the player is not on my player list which I am not able to use the player at all

On the other hand, the final club will be setting at tomorrow and I can see my opponent he has been bought some new players to against me tomorrow.

Now, I really need the manager for this game come to reply my question and to do the reparation.

The proof of photos will be post below of this article

Banned
    Its not a bug, just keep clam your player can arrive at your club at any time...

He must have been playing a match when you buyed him, so it will take some time before he arrives at your club......
    Gat Manar likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Its not a bug, just keep clam your player can arrive at your club at any time...

He must have been playing a match when you buyed him, so it will take some time before he arrives at your club......
    Like she said, at most, they should be here in 24 hours maximum .... But most likely in a hour
    Davy Gravy likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahania Tihamiuddin View Post
    Like she said
    Like he said......
    Cat Harrison and Davy Gravy like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    That pretty pic fools 'em.

Either the player was scheduled in a match, or yours or the seller's clock isn't matching the server's.
    (http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...-computer.html)

If you do not get him within a few hours send a request (with your screenshots) to http://support.nordeus.eu/access/una...requests%2Fnew
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-20-2014 at 12:56 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by ~mo~ View Post
    The proof of photos will be post below of this article
    as you was told, generally players can be listed some time after (ie if the sold player is close to play a match)
    so said... I don't know your team... but generally is quite or very risky to buy a new player for a single match... you don't know his statistics, maybe he is just a washout while arriving to the final it means that your other players are not so bad.