Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: More Strong Evidence Suggesting Hacking/Cheating. Explain this?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WeWillAllBeForgotten View Post
    they get 100s of reports a day from people mad if their squad loses to a team lower than them, the best way to force a company to fix a bug is by making it public.
    The best way is to get that information to the people who can do something about it.

Those people *do* read the Forum sometimes, but you can for sure get the information to them by sending a report (with screen shots that you have) to Nordeus Support
    Brian Dang likes this.

they get 100s of reports a day from people mad if their squad loses to a team lower than them, the best way to force a company to fix a bug is by making it public.
    Yep, on Twitter or fb where more ppl are looking.

Banned
    Saw this today from a team buying players in the transfer market.

Attachment 27845

squad.

Consider that he converted the TOKENS into money at level 1 then it would have required a lot more money...But there is a more simple way to get this amount of money...

Create 2 teams and farm around 1000 tokens...Then sell the most expensive player of one team and with the other team start bidding, keep on bidding till the value reaches 2.147 million this will require only around 800T...

But the more solid proof is that he has stadium of 260K capacity and a team full of players who can play 3 positions...

I have said it in the past the HA*K for this game exists and BID B*T also exists but many peoples on the forum didn't took it well...

I am saying this because I have seen things...

And why everyone is attacking him for posting...He wants to share this information and get all the forum member views on this...So whats wrong in this...

Its what the forum is for and this is what we all are doing......
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 08-20-2014 at 12:41 PM.

Maybe he used a second account to buy a player off him for a very high price and lots of tokens?

It does seem that a lot of tokens have gone into the account, but its not known without doubt how the guy has got to that stage. Maybe he has bought a few packs, spent a few hundred, farmed a lot etc... to get to that point.

In some areas it is very easy to farm tokens. I used to be able to farm near 200 a day at one point (Could probably push 50/60 now a day if I had the time/desire even after they have made it harder) - who is to say that people in Vietnam also can't farm as easy as others - if not even easier.

The way you go around accusing people is not on. You may well be right but you need proof. You continually cry that people are cheating because they have very strong squads - the one you pick today is ridiculously strong - yet you lack the actual PROOF of wrong doing. It looks dodgy, but without knowing the other users methods you can not say he is cheating. You just come across as being bitter.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh;

And why everyone is attacking him for posting...He wants to share this information and get all the forum member views on this...So whats wrong in this...

Its what the forum is for and this is what we all are doing......
    Fair point. I was criticising him for only posting it here, AND then dismissing the other options out of hand . The latter was the point

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I'm not sure how it works having never done it but what if he took over a lower level team after being on say level 18 , would he keep his money?, this would explain the mass amount of money?.

I too have my doubts about some teams. For example the screen attached shows a team full of 8 star players but also six 1 star players. How do you get one star players, as you can't buy any (at level 13) and any young players are 2 star minimum. This player has Billions to spend, but seems a bit odd having one star players.

More Strong Evidence Suggesting Hacking/Cheating. Explain this?-screenshot-2014-08-20-23.45.01.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-21-2014 at 12:23 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    He's not cheating, exactly... but sort of. He is trying to do well in Cup. The pic doesn't show, is he the same level as you? Remember stars go up one every level.

Even so, he could have hung onto his free youths and they are the low star players (nationality sometimes gives a clue that's what's up.)

The OP has found a Team that really is cheating and I hope he reported it to Nordeus.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-21-2014 at 12:27 AM. Reason: speeling
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12