Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Potemy

Thread: older, worse player has double market value than younger, better one. WTF?

Addicted

older, worse player has double market value than younger, better one. WTF?

I just saw this on the TL today. A 19 yo, 4-star MC has double the market value that a 5-star 18 yo has. Why?
    What decides the market value and how can the better, younger player cost half of the worse, older player?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails older, worse player has double market value than younger, better one. WTF?-weird.jpg  

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Because that 4 years old will develop much faster then that 18 years old.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Because that 4 years old will develop much faster then that 18 years old.
    4 years old

Pricop means the 19/4 will develop faster than the 18/5.
    llamaz likes this.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Addicted
    oh i see. so young players with low value always develops worse than players with higher value? That's really too bad

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    oh i see. so young players with low value always develops worse than players with higher value? That's really too bad
    hmmm.. i don't think that's always the case..

Could have been a bug, bite his hand off.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Addicted
    hmm... i wish i hadn't listened to some of you guys lol.
    i bought an 18 yo today worth 1,6 million and turns out he is the worst trainer in my team. Always get exactly the amount of training that is the average (30% for Practice Match, 20% for Cardio, 10% for Stretching)... meanwhile, my older players, up to 22, always gets more than 30%/20%/10%.

Turns out the guy who should be getting great training is the worst of the bunch. so now I have no idea why this guy was worth more than other 18yo's his age and as good as him :S

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    hmm... i wish i hadn't listened to some of you guys lol.
    i bought an 18 yo today worth 1,6 million and turns out he is the worst trainer in my team. Always get exactly the amount of training that is the average (30% for Practice Match, 20% for Cardio, 10% for Stretching)... meanwhile, my older players, up to 22, always gets more than 30%/20%/10%.

Turns out the guy who should be getting great training is the worst of the bunch. so now I have no idea why this guy was worth more than other 18yo's his age and as good as him :S
    my point. i also don't really believe in this hypothesis. well some of them do perform better in training and matches but some others don't

Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post
    my point. i also don't really believe in this hypothesis. well some of them do perform better in training and matches but some others don't
    That is true, but then it depends on how he plays in the match too. But keep in mind if they perform well in the match thats better than training. I got a 5 star 18yo for like half mil. He also plays 2 positions. He trains slow as hell but always perform well in matches. Therefore he's gaining skill points on the regular. Worse come to worse he's a great sub.