Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Where did u finish this season

League 1st - won it by 9 points and a far superior goal difference.
    Won the Champions League.
    Nothing of note in the Cup. Won the first 2 games in it, lost in the next round

Finish 2nd in the league being the only 5 star around and got as far as Cup semi-final for the first time in 2 years lol, so I got that going nicely for me. Hoping to win a double but it isn't to be. Champions league got knocked out in Top 16.

I took 1st place, 23 wins 3 draws = 72 pts
    the team in second place was 19/3/4 = 60 pts

League: 1st (24-1-1), 17 points more than the 2nd
    Cup: 1st (10-3-0)
    CL: 2nd (11-0-2), should've won it

Rookie
    I got 2nd place in cl, cup and league ... Even after losing about 16 games :/

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Latifa View Post
    need an advise 1st season i end up 2nd and 2nd season end up 6 this season i end up 5 should i tank season 4 and build better squad
    I would consider it. But see what your League is like, maybe you will be against different opponents. The first week of the Season is hard to buy players so sometimes waiting to see how you're doing after the first several matches is when to take stock and decide to either go for it, or tank and get 'em next season.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

3rd season, 3rd league title. Lost CL final 1-0 after tying 1st leg while missing best rated player and another guy with over 150 points in 92 games for my club (got hurt day before playing 14th ranked team). Finished 4th in cup losing semi final to a club level 3 team ranked over 30 average by 1 goal (who won the final by 7 goals). So good season but very sour ending.

I'm very happy because I won the league, second title in a row (3 trophies total).

Started from the bottom now we here (I forgot to take a screenshot at the end of the season )

Where did u finish this season-started-bottom.png

But it was very tough because, the last match decided that I'll be first. Me and the 2nd team were watching each other games and supporting the opposite team But I have sometimes 10 supporters so it's nothing for me. On the 25th day, we had equal points and I had a 1 goal better difference than him. The last round I had a match against the last team in a table, and he against the the last but one (?), so only goals mattered. I won 2:1 and he 2:0, and here's the final table:

Where did u finish this season-real-madrid-cf-tabulka-sezona-9-v2.png

It doesn't matter if you are the last in a table, you can still win!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12