Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By khris

Thread: LOL just a Question

LOL just a Question

I started new season and had 6 or 7 contracts pending to renew.... and the game added 3 new players of 2-3 stars... of age 34....

so for the cup the game count the 34 age new players and don't count the players that you can not use to train during the 1st week if you don't do the contract???

is it another way to be in a low level cup? just don't renew?¿... LOL ...and is my 22 season you know what I mean? I go slowly, is the form to enjoy this game after finich with buildings, u will see me 2 years after asking for a noob question again LOL

well the truth is that I did always new contracts at end of season... thats the situation xD
    like with the market did not know about favourites list and refresh page coz bough scouts after my trauma of 65 rounds ...when I lost the player, well you know LOL

(-_-)''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(eter nal')

Banned
    Its really a tricky question and depends on the timing of CUP draw and adding of 3 players...

But I personally feel Nordeus are not so foolish so the the CUP draws would have taken place earlier taking into account the quality of your unsigned players and then the 3 players would have been added......

LoL...But if this works then it would be the best way to get an easy draw in CUP's......
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 08-24-2014 at 04:42 AM.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Its really a tricky question and depends on the timing of CUP draw and adding of 3 players...

But I personally feel Nordeus are not so foolish so the the CUP draws would have taken place earlier and then the 3 players would have been added......
    LOL I seeee fu** o** LOL

me level 15 and cup level 19 yeah my eg*s. lol :3

I think I'm the only level 15, yeah me as I said I'm the boss :3