Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mo Avengers
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: help help help auction hacked

Angry help help help auction hacked

Today I came across some auctions where a player did not have the budget but has spent a lot of tokens and win all auctions that was

raised in all auctions like crazy

stop this **** mad me angry

tnx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails help help help  auction hacked-hacked.jpg  

dude as long as you have enough for the initial bid you can keep going !!!!
    RJSlow likes this.

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    One of the features of this game is that if you have enough $$ to place the initial bid on a player, you can continue to bid even if you no longer have that $$.He likely placed bids on several players, won one early on, and continued trying for the players that he had much earlier placed an initial bid on. Not a hack, just a brave manager; as he will need to be out of the red in seven days time or the game starts selling his players.

p.s. If you truly believe someone is cheating send a request to http://support.nordeus.eu/access/una...equests%2Fnew# with details and screenshots if you have them.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 11-01-2014 at 05:53 AM. Reason: link
    Matteo de Clemente likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    As Cat said, you will have 7 days to balance your debt or else the game will start selling your possessions, starting with your best youngest players, just like in real life. Don't screw with bank or u'll get screwed.

Hi,
    of course,now that you have won your auction, and you have red balance, you can't start another bid.

Rookie
    If you place a bid on first player and that auction have more time,like an hour,you can bid on another player(second) and after that if you dont have money you can bid on first player,even if you dont have money.