Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Like Tree306Likes

Thread: O.M.A. Masters League & Dragon's Cup server 57

It's been fun and very close all season thank you kris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    BvB Academy won CL place for only 1 goal advantage in GD (+25) while Typhoon Titans has +24. Both teams have 45 points after 26 matches. I think no one was so close and so far from CL, lost place with such small difference...
    Yeah, Dependiente giveth and taketh away Our goal decided it.

Ok... 2nd season start tomorrow, with the opening of the 1st window transfer.

We will keep added as friends all the teams of north and south to try to be all in the same league. Hope that it will work

Upload screens of end season standings in the leagues if you got it

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

We are all innnn!! and Aikatsu11 that was north team out of the group too is inside

LOL Mo in 1st place, caution. :3
    O.M.A. Masters League & Dragon's Cup server 57-t2-league-start-14-14.jpg

This league will be a Hell league, everyone knows what they are doing, or best to say not doing. GOOD LUCK all OMA League Managers!

P.S. Did I mention you will all be mince meat underneath the boots of my STrikers! LOL
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

This is the league of death

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

My team is worst according to rate between quallity and points. It just sucks, I have no will to play anyore. I know that league is though, but I had never so awful results against some (a lot) weaker teams. 3 wins and all were lucky wins with 1 goal difference, one lucky draw (89' 2-2) and rest defeats. I don't mind loosing against good teams or draws, but when my superb-morale team barely defeats 2* weaker team, not one time, the I know something is wrong.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    My team is worst according to rate between quallity and points. It just sucks, I have no will to play anyore. I know that league is though, but I had never so awful results against some (a lot) weaker teams. 3 wins and all were lucky wins with 1 goal difference, one lucky draw (89' 2-2) and rest defeats. I don't mind loosing against good teams or draws, but when my superb-morale team barely defeats 2* weaker team, not one time, the I know something is wrong.
    same feeling but I will keep trying !! yeah troll results and goals happens since the start of the season but maybe everything will be ok next matchs.
    Server 52

You all suck!

I am third from last... so you all suck!

Now I will make up stories in the forum and tell everyone you all picked on me ..... LOL!

Boo Hoo~ ~~~~

O.M.A. Masters League & Dragon's Cup server 57-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-10-27-00-04-41-oma-ssn-2-hell-league-day-8.jpg

Hey Phil Y. lost!

P.S. By the way, did I forget to mention the you will all be mincemeat underneath the boots of my STrikers! LOL!
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast