Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Your opinions about my team !

Dreamer

Exclamation Your opinions about my team !

Hello,

I wanna know your opinions about my team specially old pro players.
    Your opinions about my team !-t11.jpg
    Your opinions about my team !-t11-2.png
    Your opinions about my team !-t11-3.jpg
    My manager level is 7 so I won all previous 6 leagues, 2 CL and 2 Runner CL but never qualified to 1/4 group at cup.

I'm satisfied with my results but old players can help me with something I'm missing to improve my team.

Thanks,

Attacking goes with pressing whole peach, not you'r own half.

You'r team is fine, trophy room says enough.
    You may try to get a def wall and aerial defender aswell.
    I personally find a playmaker in the middle pretty useful also :P Many people say its useless but it's still worth trying to powertrain your 4Stars MC.
    good luck

p.s: Cup is mostlly about luck.. You may try to get you'r team down to 4Stars and then re-build it back to 5-6Stars in the begining of the season but that won't guarantee you success
    Last edited by BeckStar; 08-25-2014 at 09:41 PM.
    Cat Harrison and Piyush Ravi like this.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Rookie
    Personally I'd get rid of the one/two stars unless their performance levels are high. You could just sign some young three stars on frees, train them up and sell them on at a profit rather than pay the wages for a bunch of older geezers who won't improve.

Which players are old, first 11 or reserves?
    You have to sign 5* reserves if you want to stay on top. Your overall best players should be mildfielders because they need good def att and phy skills. GK needs defence. My reserve gk has 4 stars, but defensive rating is high (scout lvl).

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Farfromtilidie View Post
    Personally I'd get rid of the one/two stars unless their performance levels are high. You could just sign some young three stars on frees, train them up and sell them on at a profit rather than pay the wages for a bunch of older geezers who won't improve.
    I kept them so I can be in a lower quality cup instead of I'm facing higher level teams but it didn't work, some friends told me that cup draw depends on your top 14 players, maybe that's why it didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    Attacking goes with pressing whole peach, not you'r own half.

You'r team is fine, trophy room says enough.
    You may try to get a def wall and aerial defender aswell.
    I personally find a playmaker in the middle pretty useful also :P Many people say its useless but it's still worth trying to powertrain your 4Stars MC.
    good luck

p.s: Cup is mostlly about luck.. You may try to get you'r team down to 4Stars and then re-build it back to 5-6Stars in the begining of the season but that won't guarantee you success
    I changed it to whole peach, and my playmaker is a slow trainer I think I will try to find 5stars playmaker, aerial defender and defensive wall at transfer list.
    Thanks alot <3
    BeckStar likes this.

yep its top 14 avg Q.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    Which players are old, first 11 or reserves?
    You have to sign 5* reserves if you want to stay on top. Your overall best players should be mildfielders because they need good def att and phy skills. GK needs defence. My reserve gk has 4 stars, but defensive rating is high (scout lvl).
    my first eleven are 19-23 years old, the reserves are 22 : 28 years old.
    I never found a good MC always 6-7 rating but my AMR + AML they get 8 rating most of the matchs.
    my GK stats is 62-47-50
    I don't add any attack points to GK or DC,DL,DR mostly on defence and some at physical
    I add most of My AMR+AML+ST skill points to attack and a little to physical

Thanks alot for your attention ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    yep its top 14 avg Q.
    aha then I will sell all 1-2 stars today Thanks.

Banned
    Every thing is fine...I will make only one change - Change pressing own half to pressing whole pitch......
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherifon View Post
    Hello,

I wanna know your opinions about my team specially old pro players.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t11.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	28311

Name:	t11-2.png 
Views:	50 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	28312

Name:	t11-3.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	28313
    My manager level is 7 so I won all previous 6 leagues, 2 CL and 2 Runner CL but never qualified to 1/4 group at cup.

I'm satisfied with my results but old players can help me with something I'm missing to improve my team.

Thanks,
    Since you are the fan of attacking style...mostly 4-5-1 V or 3-5-2V..I believe you SHOULD strengthen your Attacking n Midfield role of your Sub.. U should buy EXTRA balancing 1 ST/AML/AMR and 2 Midfields COZ ATTACKING STYLE WITH HARD TACKLE VERY EASY TO GET INJURY...
    Tactics: should be Normal or Attacking/whole pitch ...remove the arrow on ST...depend on which opponent, if u need to win the match badly, u could put extra red arrows on DR/DL...if not then It will be fine...
    Good luck for the new season!!!
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 08-26-2014 at 03:06 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Every thing is fine...I will make only one change - Change pressing own half to pressing whole pitch......
    Thanks ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    Since you are the fan of attacking style...mostly 4-5-1 V or 3-5-2V..I believe you SHOULD strengthen your Attacking n Midfield role of your Sub.. U should buy EXTRA balancing 1 ST/AML/AMR and 2 Midfields COZ ATTACKING STYLE WITH HARD TACKLE VERY EASY TO GET INJURY...
    Tactics: should be Normal or Attacking/whole pitch ...remove the arrow on ST...depend on which opponent, if u need to win the match badly, u could put extra red arrows on DR/DL...if not then It will be fine...
    Good luck for the new season!!!
    Thanks alot bro,
    Good luck too
    Server 52

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast