Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Boring Season

Rookie

Boring Season

I have the exact same league teams as I did last season....I know the results already, I'ill probably be in 2 or 3rd place while Jason FC (I swear this guy spends way to much actual money on this game) takes the first prize .... And the rest of the teams are also probably sulking rite now like me .... None of us have or want to waste that much real money in a game... We r not gonna spend hundreds of dollars just to get all of the scout list players .... Stupid league ... I should just delete this account and start another one

add friends of your level from the cup/cl and probably they will be next season in your league. Friends have more preferance to play agains you.

Banned
    Boring for me also but because of different reason...All the teams in my league have not promoted last season expect 1, 2 I think......

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    add friends of your level from the cup/cl and probably they will be next season in your league. Friends have more preferance to play agains you.
    I have 70+ friends .... At least 25 of them are in my level.... It's just Nordeus's way of picking teams

Rookie
    What level r u on? At least 7 of the teams should have been promoted :/

Quote Originally Posted by Shahania Tihamiuddin View Post
    I have 70+ friends .... At least 25 of them are in my level.... It's just Nordeus's way of picking teams
    It doesn't matter how many friends you have. The question is how many you have that are the same level at league draw, and in the same server.
    Adding friends from cup / CL ensures they are from the same server.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Using Tapatalk

Rookie
    True
    Same server is the point

Eri
    Yes I have some friend playing, we all started together so we're all lv2 now and the only one on my league is the one from my serv, sadly.
    Not being on the same league is ok, but I rly would like to see their game and calendar :/
    Eri FC
    S01 : League Winner - Cup Winner.
    S02 : League Winner - Cup Winner - CL Winner.

Longest Unbeaten Run : 68 - Stopped by Alex Crew FC.

Rookie
    I made 2 friends in my league when I was at Lvl 5. They have been in my League 3 times now and both are also in my Champions League too.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Boring for me also but because of different reason...All the teams in my league have not promoted last season expect 1, 2 I think......
    Your new look is very becoming of you.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast