Thread: How to report on suspect of cheating?

How to report on suspect of cheating?

Hello,

One of my teams in the league have and outstanding team, all his team are 21 or less in the age (average age 20.1)
    his worth of team is 5 times then mine and he is only register 5 days before me (I am level 3).

also his stadium didn't get any(!) upgrade at all.

It's possible he use tons of money for this (he needed a lot of money to buy all those young talented players).

but just to be sure I want that Nordeus will check this out.

Is someone know if there a place to report on suspects?

thanks in advance,
    Aviram

Send a ticket to the support with the entire information.

thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by aviram View Post
    Hello,

One of my teams in the league have and outstanding team, all his team are 21 or less in the age (average age 20.1)
    his worth of team is 5 times then mine and he is only register 5 days before me (I am level 3).

It's possible he use tons of money for this (he needed a lot of money to buy all those young talented players).

thanks in advance,
    Aviram
    I'm level four my squad is worth around double my nearest opponent and 10 times more than the bottom 6 in my league, do I cheat NO! there are many ways within the game of advancing your squad to a higher level than the rest in your league.
    Eg. Loads of managers release their youth players, I purchased one 3/4 of the way through last season for free a GK 3* 24, I played him for a few games upto 4*25 this season and sold him for 1.3m, that deal cost me 1 token and 150k in wages. Money well invested and spent wisely on two more players for future fund raising.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 01-01-2013 at 08:00 PM.

Hello,

thanks in advance,
    Aviram
    i am level 6. my team is always 5 star in every level. di i cheat too??? alot of free tokens are available in the game and u can improve team without spending single penny. my team average is 20 too.

Can a player 4-freamer have level 7 on everything in their stadium, young players with skills etc etc???????
    Ivew not seen any other team at this level with so much. Its impossible to have upgraded in 3 1/2 seasons!!!

No it's not, the upgrades, just shorten the time by paying tokens, Eg, Stadium 16 days reduce by 16 days cost X tokesns 10 days X and so on, the same with any facility.
    Tokens talk in this game, especially when it's not you spending them, hurts a little but hey! let them get on with it, they'll meet their match one day, then have to spend a shed full more.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Hello,

thanks in advance,
    Aviram
    Is very possible for him to donate for tokens, but feel free to send a report here: support@nordeus.eu
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook