Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Question

Question

Can you have more than one team on here? If so HOW????

You can have only one team per facebook account. If you want more teams, You have to create new facebook profile.

Chapó.

Multiple acounts and if you want all teams in same server, create the 2nd FB account and send gift from the 1st account to the 2nd. Accept it, and done. teams in same server. and 3... and 4 ... and 5...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Chapó.

Multiple acounts and if you want all teams in same server, create the 2nd FB account and send gift from the 1st account to the 2nd. Accept it, and done. teams in same server. and 3... and 4 ... and 5...
    I didnt knew about sending gifts move the teams to the same server.Interesting......

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I didnt knew about sending gifts move the teams to the same server.Interesting......
    Yep, too many managers with multiple same level same server teams - one guy had 4 in my CL draw last season.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    No. not MOVE. The people receiving invites or gifts need to have not started T11 except with the gift or invite for them to join together in same server.
    Aty Eden likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    No. not MOVE. The people receiving invites or gifts need to have not started T11 except with the gift or invite for them to join together in same server.
    spot on