Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Please let me know why my team (the best in the league) is at the end of the league ?

Hmm... Have you tried playing without forcing counter attacks?
    I mean if you're a lot stronger than your Opponent it doesn't make sense to play with forcing Counter attacks..
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Nerazzurro View Post
    why ?
    I had a hard time at first with my PC then my phone with screenshots, do not get frustrated, I found the method for my Samsung and also got Nimbus app for Chrome for the PC. I now post anything I want to this bulletin board. Way to much some others might say. Try again.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

absolutely troll result

Man I feel this pain, rage....a team like that level 26 against 23, full squad of SA players lost 3-0, man. I would have thrown my phone across the room.

You can understand......

Dreamer
    Your formation and orders look very "middling". 4-4-2 is a formation that's (usually) hard to beat, and has some attacking options, but with "normal", mixed passing and force counter your team is basically passing the ball around in mid-field and not pushing the ball forward much - hence only 7 shots (3 on-goal) with 55% possession. Your opponent has had less ball, but has put up twice as many shots on goal.

If you're going to play 4-4-2 I would go with one of
    a) (if your opponent has an attacking formation) play defensive, force counter and long passing - that way when your defense gets the ball they just hoof it down to your strikers, who will hopefully convert some opportunities. Play red arrows on a couple of mid-fielders too so that they push forward on the counter.
    b) (if your opponent has a defensive formation) play attacking, with blue arrows on most defenders, reds on a couple of mid-fielders. Consider using long passing, though mixed is probably OK.

Otherwise be willing to adapt your formation based on what the opposition is playing. I almost always play a DMC if the opponent has an AMC (at the very least I put a blue arrow on an MC), and I always play enough defenders to cover the number of strikers - so 4 at the back vs 3 strikers, and 3 or 4 vs 2. If your opponent plays only 1 striker be prepared to use red arrows on your DL/DR if you play 4 at the back.

I faced the same problem,I'm in level 2 my teams average quality 27 none of the team in the league is no way closer to my avg level. I usually plays 4-4-2 diamond or 4-4-2 formation. Last 4 matches I lost and got draw against avg quality of 13 or 14 teams.and especially if the opponent manager is not present for the match they are winning surely I used to watch all my matches even in midnight but y this strange losses happening to me

Now I'm sitting 8th in my league. But progressing well in the cup and champions league. Is it any tactics is there I should not be present for my matches

Hi,in this game it may happen that:
    1) teams having quite normal,but not expecial,quality levels , perform a great season
    2) Very rated teams have problems during the season

What's your players motivation level ? If their performances are often rated 4 or 5 even when their condition is 100%,I don't esitate to sell them,even if they have many stars and are young,because they have nothing more to give for the team.

Are you sure not to get tired your players too much between two matches? Even if they recover the full condition,their performances may be slower,expecially at the beginning and the end of the season.

I suggest you something that has just happened to me,during this season and even before.

About your postion,consider that:

a) if your league is surrounded by illegal teams,you should get a position useful for getting promoted,in a way or another.
    b) if each team in your league is not illegal,you may have difficulties with each of them,if you're not in good conditions

Hi matteeo what u said is correct. My team was very tired. Always have Max 70% fitness. In my team all the opponents are legal teams.none of the team is robot. But I won all the matches in champions league. Group stages 18 points. In the cup I beaten two teams which are in 4th level.I'm in level 2.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234