Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: The Most expensive player in my squad (DMC) but he has the worst performance

Famous

The Most expensive player in my squad (DMC) but he has the worst performance

This guy is really bring us bad luck...Every time I played him as DMC sure we lost the game...like in CUP return match.. We led 2-1..if we finish with that score line we through but then he committed the PK then we got draw and OUT.. and like today we played him again in the league match.. we lost to a team with the formation that we not suppose to loose...1st lost in the league so far...

Look at his performance...even he's very fast trainer but don't know why his performance is too bad...quite hesitate to sell him coz trained him too much but I think time to let him goes...
    The Most expensive player in my squad (DMC) but he has the worst performance-worst-dmc.jpg
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 09-06-2014 at 03:05 PM.
    niphon. sawangsai likes this.

Banned
    Lord Bendtner Spotted......

But he is not that much expensive......

Can't offer much advice cos I have the same problem so don't feel alone.

I have one that is delivering shocking performances in the league, not just in ratings but in bookings and, more importantly, giving away FKs on the edge of the box.

As DMC he's had 4s and 5s (1x6) and I've tried him at DC last 2 league matches and still getting 5 ratings.

He was a solid 7 performer last season and he's getting 7s in CL too this season (although CL is lower Q teams). His MV this season is close to NordGens.

I'm probably delaying the inevitable and will have to sell him too.

If you think of a solution please share but 3 more days and he's out.

The Most expensive player in my squad (DMC) but he has the worst performance-s6-mackay-poor-dmc.jpg

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    For me, having DML or DMR as second role seems they are useless at DMC, and I know it's attractive if you use DML or DMR,(I generally do not) but get them with a dual role as DL or DR they seem to function better. And DMC/DC (or DMC/MC which yeah you have to make yourself but I really like them) seem better at playing DMC.

What did he start out life as?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mine was like Brian's, started as DMC/DML and I trained DC role (although that was mainly to log training rates in an experiment ).

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    My teams always have at least a few DMC's.. and I every time I get a guy that plays wing too he is cruddy on my Team cos he never ever plays the wing. I am happiest with a couple defense minded DMC/DC and a couple offensive minded DMCs. But I usually play with two, and they are particular about which side they like and some don't don't like a blue arrow, etc.. I think after MC it is hardest field position to keep a consistent high rating.

At least your guy Buffs does good in CL! Brian doesn't even have that comfort, plus he will be *very* hard to unload even though he has two roles, since he'll be selling level above and those ratings..Brian, I think you might try selling him but be prepared for it to happen on day one of next season.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DMC ratings is bugged. pretty sure about that.. My DMC scores 3 goals and gets Rating:7.
    Doesnt make sence at all tbh.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Famous
    Thanks to all your advices n concerning...As you can see, like Cat said, I am a fan of DMC roles too.. just look at my squad in bellows you will know...I think I will let him go coz it is no hope..

This season I am trying new formations as experiment.. I usually play 4-4-2 C or 4-5-1V or ND as starting but this season I more keen on 4-1-3W-1-1/3W-1-3-1-2 or 3W-2DMCs-1-1-2..that\s why I have 3-4 DMCs...
    So far, it is fine...I led the table without any loss JUST UNTIL this evening (NOW NO MORE OFCOZ)..hahaha..CL also with good response.. but the most important to This team is winning a CUP since we were double champion many times but not CUP (2 times finalists only) that's why I want to try new formation.. try something new... but I think it will take sometimes...
    I only succeed treble winner with other team (winning eleven)...

P/s: I think Buffs, U should let that amazing DMC goes too..hehe...

Last edited by Brian Dang; 09-06-2014 at 03:27 PM.

i have a DC/DMC/DR that I trained DR on and he plays all 3 roles well but DC best. I use him when I need a passing DMC but he's been covering for the other recently.

So I'll follow Brian (again) and sell that crap and once I get another in my DC can become a DC again

Famous
    Mine: listed!!!
    Aiyo..forgot to change his name to Roberto Carlos!!!!
    The Most expensive player in my squad (DMC) but he has the worst performance-worst-dmc.jpg
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 09-06-2014 at 03:56 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast