Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: The Most expensive player in my squad (DMC) but he has the worst performance

Mine sold Go go Brian

I took a look at your DMC player profile and saw that his height and weight is a serious disadvantage for a DMC, I require my DMC to be big, strong, powerful and have influence and protection in front of my defenders

What I look for in DMCs are high DEF and PHY stats (Both would do well) + Defensive wall a bonus with height over 180cm (169cm is like 5`7?) for a DMC he will get shrugged off the ball by powerful AMC + ST and taller players means they are heavier and more likely to win the ball I reckon.

This is a good one I reckon I like the name too

Dreamer
    My DMC's never got more than 7 rating for 7 months now !! I buy new nordgen DMC every season and they all plays like kids :P
    Server 52

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I'm pretty happy with my DMc's lately:

The Most expensive player in my squad (DMC) but he has the worst performance-dmcs.png

Obviously the top three play defensive, sometimes in the D center; and the others... not.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I'm pretty happy with my DMc's lately:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DMCs.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	29091

Obviously the top three play defensive, sometimes in the D center; and the others... not.
    Too many DMC's in one pic......
    Cat Harrison likes this.

The guy that bought my DMC put him up for sale immediately and sold him on.

Maybe he thought wiping the stats would let him make cash because in theory everything says he should have been a good player (tall, decent weight, either footed) but he was a liability.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Firstly weight and height dont mean anything really, they are just imformation for a player!, second it is a waste training a new position as it takes too long , you might aswell go buy another player in that required position!, thirdly if the player has not performed after about 6 or 7 games stick him im the reserves, train him then see how he performs at the start of next season, if he is still under performing get rid!, to avoid these type of players only buy hot prospects or the highest priced youngster as these tend to be good players

Wasted time, tokens and packs on a player that sucks, has sucked and will suck, is just a part of the game, can't do must about it. Tough luck, hurts more if its a Scout actually, all that time farming or even cash to get someone that sucks.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12