Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Players out of position, new set up?

Players out of position, new set up?

I just came across this today and I have a screenshot to help explain it:
    Players out of position, new set up?-strange.jpg
    The player I am moving can play as a DC or DMC. Those positions are highlighted, but the full back positions and the MC position is highlighted in yellow. And the other positions are dark. So I am just guessing here but I think nordeus has made it so depending on a players position, he is able to play in certain positions without having a big morale or possession penalty. Anyone else have some input?
    Chester FC likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well that explains it. I guess I was just late to the party. Thanks Cat
    Philip L. Willis likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Dreamer
    Hmmm, that's going to slightly change how I assign my Autosubs anyway (sometimes I assign a winger to the 2nd MC slot - looks like a DMC will be getting that job). And currently my squad rotation has my ML/AML and MR/AMR playing together in one XI, while my AMC/AMR and AMC/AML are in the other, a swap is in order so I always have an AMC as a 2nd striker bench option. Obviously that's not a problem if you watch the game, but get 2 injuries at MC or ST while not there ...

It might not actually change anything. It could just be a new graphical representation of what has always been the case.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    It might not actually change anything. It could just be a new graphical representation of what has always been the case.
    Exactly that is what I said and believe till any one answers the question I have asked on the announcement thread...

We all knew if we play a MC as AMC or DMC there will a little penalty but the penalty will increase if we play them as Strikers or Defenders...
    Spyros and Cat Harrison like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Exactly that is what I said and believe till any one answers the question I have asked on the announcement thread...

We all knew if we play a MC as AMC or DMC there will a little penalty but the penalty will increase if we play them as Strikers or Defenders...
    The interesting one for me was MC's not being able to cover wing and vice versa - previously the assumption was that you could get away with that. And previously we didn't know you could swap someone from 1 wing to the other without much penalty. So either that's a change, or a much-needed clarification. The wing swap seems odd, but at least it matches up with the way wing autosubs work.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Cresswell View Post
    or a much-needed clarification
    This is what has happened instead of any update...LoL...

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    I just came across this today and I have a screenshot to help explain it:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	strange.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	28844
    The player I am moving can play as a DC or DMC. Those positions are highlighted, but the full back positions and the MC position is highlighted in yellow. And the other positions are dark. So I am just guessing here but I think nordeus has made it so depending on a players position, he is able to play in certain positions without having a big morale or possession penalty. Anyone else have some input?
    That was known since the old forum, the furher away from players natural position the larger the penalty occurs.
    Last edited by Maxtax; 09-03-2014 at 03:02 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

It is a nice graphical addition. But a little confirmation of the scale of penalty wouldn't be opening the Chamber of Secrets.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast