Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: scout player or 5 star players on the market?

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    At your level with 50 tokens you can make very easy a full 5 stars team who will grow up to 6 stars so there is no point to get a scouter.
    That is assuming i've 15mil to start with haha.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xfer View Post
    That is assuming i've 15mil to start with haha.
    Do how you think you need but as player, I'm telling you that you don't need so many tokens now, save them and when you will be level 3,4 donate more and make an op team, atm there is no point.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Do how you think you need but as player, I'm telling you that you don't need so many tokens now, save them and when you will be level 3,4 donate more and make an op team, atm there is no point.
    The servers have changed a lot since you were in the lower levels, you see the same stories every day. T11 is changing.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Young scout players have their advantages, namely duration of usefulness. I've bought 22 year old scout players, leveled them up to seven or eight stars and had them in my starting eleven for five seasons. The problem with the transfer wire, especially between levels 4-8, is the ridiculous amount of tokens people throw around, sometimes upwards of 50 tokens for one five star. At that rate, but a scout and save yourself the time and effort.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskrazor View Post
    Young scout players have their advantages, namely duration of usefulness. I've bought 22 year old scout players, leveled them up to seven or eight stars and had them in my starting eleven for five seasons. The problem with the transfer wire, especially between levels 4-8, is the ridiculous amount of tokens people throw around, sometimes upwards of 50 tokens for one five star. At that rate, but a scout and save yourself the time and effort.
    Ye, I've noticed since I've hit lvl 5 money isn't what's important. It's tokens. Even trying to buy a 3 star player usually takes at least about 6 tokens. So scouts start to make sense. but idk buying scouts almost feels like the easy way out. I like training young players. The better youth players in your youth team now to me seem like a good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Moel View Post
    Ye, I've noticed since I've hit lvl 5 money isn't what's important. It's tokens. Even trying to buy a 3 star player usually takes at least about 6 tokens. So scouts start to make sense. but idk buying scouts almost feels like the easy way out. I like training young players. The better youth players in your youth team now to me seem like a good choice.
    If I were you I would buy a Scout player as these days 5* players go for more than 50 tokens at times

Send me a message if you want me to make you a signature!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12