Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 1 Post By t11_fan
  • 1 Post By Philip L. Willis

Thread: Are token buyers privilidged in this game?

Are token buyers privilidged in this game?

last season ı played a cl semifinal with a guy who had a team full of speacial ability players..surely he was a heavy token buyer...during the first leg with normal tackling and normal mentality my best two defenders were sent off...and before the second leg my two midfielders were injured during the match...ı believe token buyers are boosted in this game and thats not fair

Banned
    The biggest NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......

In fact it can be other way around in order to get more money from Token buyers..Many of the FB games do this......
    pnr8555 likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    There is no special advantage given.. other than he has a very good team.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Absolutely no advantage! I bought two scout players - defender and AMC/AMR. After this i lost 8 matches in a row. All goals allowed during 73 - 90 min. Strange, isnt it? I usually lead in 70th minute, but lost the match. I really love repeated corners against me in 90th minute! BUT STILL PLAYING, I HOPE WILL WIN AGAIN!

Yes if they know how to spend tokens.
    L30 likes this.

I just bought a MC scout with FK SA, you know how long it takes to farm 50 tokens!!! And the scout after 3 friendlies and 2 games against no-bodies! SUCK! I am so upset.

BACK TO PLANTING CROP! 34 tokens 16 to go before half season, OH THE PRESSURES of a token farmer!

Need a new 64G memory for all these stupid apps! Apple ITUNE cards are on sale 15% discount at Circle K right now, I almost bought one, I had it in my hand, 'I want it' I say, I need this!

I put it back!

Stop crying about TOKEN MONGER! pointless, go to the hospital and sell some blood and get yourself some tokens already!
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Buying tokens gives no privilege - there are no secret Buyer buffs *chuckle* that'd be mad *double chuckle*, but spending them does.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 09-03-2014 at 07:26 PM.

If you have enough tokens to buy scout, buy only 4/9 rated player. You actually couldn't find nordgen scout so don't forget how slow older scouts grow. They can grow normally only if they often get MOTM skillpoint reward. Otherwise they will need at least more than one day to grow one skillpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    I just bought a MC scout with FK SA, you know how long it takes to farm 50 tokens!!! And the scout after 3 friendlies and 2 games against no-bodies! SUCK! I am so upset.

BACK TO PLANTING CROP! 34 tokens 16 to go before half season, OH THE PRESSURES of a token farmer!

Need a new 64G memory for all these stupid apps! Apple ITUNE cards are on sale 15% discount at Circle K right now, I almost bought one, I had it in my hand, 'I want it' I say, I need this!

I put it back!

Stop crying about TOKEN MONGER! pointless, go to the hospital and sell some blood and get yourself some tokens already!
    Just do what I do -

Download the App. Wait for the Tokens to be credited, then delete the app - freeing up the space on your device.