Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: This is why I may quit today.... ridiculous....

I do small match bonuses....

I do vary my lineup constantly... it seems though that anyone who misses a match
    has their morale fall dramatically.... this morale thing is a challenge.... videos are
    keeping me afloat with them....

And I definitely shift formations to try to counter my opponent.... I'm trying another new
    formation in 15 minutes.... against a formation I've never faced...
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Im lvl 2 too and +- 7 teams in my league are abandoned. There're even two abandoned teams (A & B) with less than 15 players got through playoff match and they played each other in qualifying match. A vs B 3-0, B vs A 3-0.

I think it's better when a season has ended, there should be a box that say "You have finished (number) during the last season . Go to the next season?" If the manager click "okay" to confirm then his team can go to the next level, or stay at his current level if he is not promoted. This should be done at the first day of the season. That way no abandoned team will make it to the next level by luck.

Just my 2c
    goreme and Tauros like this.

Rookie
    bro, even in the game life, there's no such thing as "your probability to win against weaker-abandoned team is 100%".
    So there is still a chance for you to lost against them, so bear with it.
    Achievement so far :

Season 1 : Runner up on League
    Season 2 : Double - League and Champions
    Season 3 : Double - League and Champions (100% wins in league)
    Season 4 : 1st Place on League
    Season 5 : Runner up on League

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by stktrh View Post
    Im lvl 2 too and +- 7 teams in my league are abandoned. There're even two abandoned teams (A & B) with less than 15 players got through playoff match and they played each other in qualifying match. A vs B 3-0, B vs A 3-0.

I think it's better when a season has ended, there should be a box that say "You have finished (number) during the last season . Go to the next season?" If the manager click "okay" to confirm then his team can go to the next level, or stay at his current level if he is not promoted. This should be done at the first day of the season. That way no abandoned team will make it to the next level by luck.

Just my 2c
    agree!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234