Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Where am I going wrong?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell Baker View Post
    There's definitely something wrong with the game stats though. my sub S.Lester says he has played 2 games....i just bought him last night and haven't used him yet? But back to the point, maybe a different formation? i don't know.
    He played 2 games with his previous team
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Just because your players performed great one season does not mean they will play great the next!, you have to take into account their age, there positions, formation played, the teams your playing against to name just a few!, heres a good example, when you start a new season with a good team and ofton play well smashing some teams then next time you play them it is a lot closer or even a defeat!, this is because they have strengthened there team while most likely you have used the same team as before" yes you have trained them and they have gained a few skill points but this does not seem to matter as you have come up against a more improved team.
    I bought a player two seasons ago, a MR with special a special ability, I picked him up on the auction for about 10T, he was young 22 so I though I had a bargain!, I could not have been further from the truth, he got 5and some 4s in the first season!, thinking he was just taking time to settle in I kept him and played him last season for the first 10 games, he got WORSE! he was getting 4s and 3s, even having a SA!, so I got rid of him and bought a 5* MR from the hot prospects at the age of 23 and WAM he got 7s and 8 s every match chipping in with goals so having a SA player doesnt even guarantee good ratings.
    I regular change my team, I used to change my first 11 every new season but now have found that only changing 4 or 5 players is enough as long as your team is young!, I will not buy any player who is not a hot prospect, scout or 18,19, I only keep a player about 3 seasons top!, and he will only be in my first 11 two seasons max usually one!, this keeps my team freshened up and I have won the league from season 2 right up to my current season im on 14 which im currently first with maximum points and already 7 points clear at the halfway point!, my point being is if you want to stay on top you have to keep your team fresh meaning better players every season!, you need to pick a formation that works for you and stick to it and keep building you team around it, keep regular tracks on your players stats and as soon as you see a player with constant low stats get rid, as soon as your whole team stars under performing constantly then its time to change 4 or 5 players in key areas!, you need to have a back up plan aswell, If your team is bad first half switch to another formation second half!, this is where having players who can play multiple positions comes in very handy! these simple things I have said make all the difference!, its just knowing when and where to alter things, hope this helps and your results get better bro.
    khris likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

just played my easiest of the season games in the league and these were the results. I just dont understand? i had full morale and condition. My players ratings are usually up in the 7 (easily) - 9's.
    I was playing with 4-5-1 v and he had a 4-4-2

Attachment 29053Attachment 29054Attachment 29055
    I see no Trolling, nothing was wrong, just bad timing maybe. His whole defense backline rated 7s/8s your backline rated 6s/7s, winning start with a good defense. A average performance in general for your defense you're lucky he didn't sneak a win on you. As his STs were average and you center ST did poorly. Better luck not time or be more vigil about whom you play next time and how they are performing.

Just my honest option, Peace out.
    niphon. sawangsai likes this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    I see no Trolling, nothing was wrong, just bad timing maybe. His whole defense backline rated 7s/8s your backline rated 6s/7s, winning start with a good defense. A average performance in general for your defense you're lucky he didn't sneak a win on you. As his STs were average and you center ST did poorly. Better luck not time or be more vigil about whom you play next time and how they are performing.

Just my honest option, Peace out.
    I try to avoid using 4-5-1 V against 4-4-2, IMO if the Oppo's wings and wingbacks have decent games your attacking wings seem to struggle, and that leaves your lone striker battling away against 2 DCs. Narrow Diamond (4-1-2-1-2, attacking down the middle) or 3-5-2 V both seem to work better.

As far as this particular match goes the players stats do mean nothing. This was a classic T11 troll result.

Stats and tactics mean very little at the best of times in T11 but in this match it wouldn't have mattered what you done, you were never winning it.
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

There's definitely something wrong with the game stats though. my sub S.Lester says he has played 2 games....i just bought him last night and haven't used him yet? But back to the point, maybe a different formation? i don't know.
    Those matches are for his previous team earlier that season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12