Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ElPocho

Thread: New Top eleven fans Android app /nonProfit,no ads !!

New Top eleven fans Android app /nonProfit,no ads !!

Hello Friends,

i'm a new Android App Developer ,i made this new Application for Top Eleven could you check it out and tell what you think about it please ,i'll appreciate it a lot,the app is nonprofit ,so there are no ads in it at all,it's just for the fans ,thank you . https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...j0.tech2&hl=fr

What I got from the screenshots, some of your suggested tactics are... arguable. And the app doesn't work for me. Black screen, nothing happens =[
    It wasn't our day.

It works on Android lollipop and more i think,and i did all the coding by myself from scratch ,i didn't use any third party company to make it because they put their annoying ads in it,the app is 100% made by me,and thanks for your feedback , I'll update it in every chance I get

I don't agree with your star and SA combination with tactics..

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    It works on Android lollipop and more i think,and i did all the coding by myself from scratch ,i didn't use any third party company to make it because they put their annoying ads in it,the app is 100% made by me,and thanks for your feedback , I'll update it in every chance I get
    That's a big thing you did. I currently learn Java (what an ugly thing it is!) and Android Studio for the same reason. I envy you a little bit =]
    I have Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), it's later version than Lollipop. My phone is Huawei Honor 8.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 01-25-2017 at 06:57 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    I don't agree with your star and SA combination with tactics..
    All my tactics there are from personal experience, I'm in season 34 now, they may work for you or not,there are no tactics that result 100 % wins but there are good ones, thank you for your feedback,if you have better tactics send them to me by mails and I will post them in my app if you want and refer your name

I'm working with intel xdk ,a lot of html 5 and a little java but everything is better than Those third party companies that offer easy apps building
    Toxcatl likes this.