Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Friend request and skill points v poor performance rating...

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    32

    Friend request and skill points v poor performance rating...

    Another couple of questions.

    I just got a friend request from somebody in level 3, a level ahead of me. I don't know them and don't know why they requested me as friend. I know there are positives and negatives to accepting people as friends but is there any benefit to accepting a stranger as a friend? Seems like I'm better off keeping to myself unless there is some great advantage...

    Also, I have mainly a youthful team mostly under 21. I have a few players who give poor performances but are good trainers. Does anybody know do poor performers always play poor or can they improve and is being young make it easier for their performances to improve?

    Also I have been playing around with player bonus, does this motivate some players more then others?

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Drumpot View Post
    Another couple of questions.

    I just got a friend request from somebody in level 3, a level ahead of me. I don't know them and don't know why they requested me as friend. I know there are positives and negatives to accepting people as friends but is there any benefit to accepting a stranger as a friend? Seems like I'm better off keeping to myself unless there is some great advantage...
    well if you get 4 items as gifts every day from your friends its good enough other advantage if he is at same server you can buy players from here when you hit level 4 and he is level 5 then his 4 star players will be 5 stars for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Drumpot View Post
    Also, I have mainly a youthful team mostly under 21. I have a few players who give poor performances but are good trainers. Does anybody know do poor performers always play poor or can they improve and is being young make it easier for their performances to improve?
    poor always poor but try to add star they might get better if not you add more value and sell them

    Quote Originally Posted by Drumpot View Post
    Also I have been playing around with player bonus, does this motivate some players more then others?
    many said so but don't expect wonders to happen
    Last edited by Asm Saeed; 09-08-2014 at 03:22 PM.
    Anna Martyniec and Drumpot like this.
    Dream of Triple Crown
    All Legend players

  3. #3
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    you have received a request from a level above you, my question are you leading in your league ? and 2 are they at bottom of their`s > if both yes then they are tanking and saving skill point`s for new season and hope to meet you so they get easier league draw
    Drumpot likes this.
    15 Titles
    10 Runner-up
    5 Champions league
    2 Runner-up
    4 Cups
    2 Runner-up
    1 Treble

  4. #4
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,316
    Hi
    I have started a thread http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ers-chris.html , read it it's usefull for trainers.
    Friends are good, try to have 5-10 friends so having every day 4 free gifts. Also you must sent them gifts. Don't worry, it's free (not from your packs).
    Drumpot likes this.

  5. #5
    Apprentice Anna Martyniec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    159
    As Asm noted, there are many advantages of having friends at Top 11. Gifts, possible support at games, buying players, friendly games with somebody else than the unbeatable Mourinho...
    I send friend requests to people who buy my players so I can watch them shine in a new team, also to people who lost to me in auctions.

    As for the poor performance players - I recently bought a player who gets only '6' ratings, but I'm fine with that as long as he keeps doing his job, and he surely does that. Poor performance is not likely to improve, but I would wait and see if you can change that. I've noticed that a change in the player stats may affect the player's performance so if they're fast trainers, maybe shift their skill point a little bit?

    In my team my players always have the maximum bonus so I don't know the difference, but my more experienced friends claim that it doesn't affect motivation... I tend to believe that it's better to play it safe - if it might help, then why not?
    Drumpot and Buffs Mad like this.

  6. #6
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,764
    I was usually easier to feel the effect of the bonus when I reduce them. For example, when I reduce the bonus after I'm sure that I have already won the league, the next game will seldom win.

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    32
    Thanks everybody. I got a friend request from somebody when I had just started and they were making friendlies an hour or so before I had a game.

    I didn't know how to cancel the friendly and ended up with a jaded squad. Is it possible to cancel friendlies?

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by spornybol View Post
    you have received a request from a level above you, my question are you leading in your league ? and 2 are they at bottom of their`s > if both yes then they are tanking and saving skill point`s for new season and hope to meet you so they get easier league draw
    Yes you are correct. So by friending me they will get me in the league and/or cup next season?

  9. #9
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by Drumpot View Post
    Yes you are correct. So by friending me they will get me in the league and/or cup next season?
    It increases the chance of getting you in the league - that said, if they're friending you when you're at the top of the league they're not quite guaranteeing an easy league, better to friend someone in 6th or 7th ...
    Drumpot likes this.

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Cresswell View Post
    It increases the chance of getting you in the league - that said, if they're friending you when you're at the top of the league they're not quite guaranteeing an easy league, better to friend someone in 6th or 7th ...
    They are actually 6th in their league with a few points to spare to 8th!

    So by having them as a friend I will get free stuff every few days?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast