Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By Timmy Tee
  • 3 Post By dv8r
  • 2 Post By Timmy Tee

Thread: OK, somebody explain this....

  1. #1
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    327

    OK, somebody explain this....

    Tonight's cup game went like this....

    0 minutes - My team kicked off.
    1 minute - My goalkeeper was injured and stretchered off.

    It turns out that it's a broken leg. 15 days.

    So what happened? My theory is that it was an aftershock of the meteorite in Russia that caused a partial collapse of the goal thereby injuring him.

    Anyone got a better explanation?

    We still won though.

    FOR SALE: 1 goalkeeper. 1 previous owner (not very careful)
    Kyroshill, tarcanes92 and itrogo like this.

  2. #2
    Dreamer Kyroshill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    378
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tee View Post
    It turns out that it's a broken leg. 15 days.
    If you have enough med packs... you can make that leg magically be not broken anymore!
    Newark City





    Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

  3. #3
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    If you have enough med packs... you can make that leg magically be not broken anymore!
    I used them up getting my lads ready for the next game in 2 hours' time.

  4. #4
    Serbian Forum Moderator NTNK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Beograd, Serbia
    Posts
    4,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tee View Post
    So what happened? My theory is that it was an aftershock of the meteorite in Russia that caused a partial collapse of the goal thereby injuring him.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Luxembourg
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tee View Post
    So what happened? My theory is that it was an aftershock of the meteorite in Russia that caused a partial collapse of the goal thereby injuring him.
    +1 well done
    Exeter FC - Season 2 (21.5)

    Past 5 games: W - W - W - W -W

    League:
    Season 1 - 7th (someone should have warned me about illegal formations earlier!)
    Season 2 - 5th (yeah, err, yeah. See above.)
    Season 3 - currently 2nd

  6. #6
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    327
    Sold him for 1.05M. Nice one.

  7. #7
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tee View Post
    Tonight's cup game went like this....

    0 minutes - My team kicked off.
    1 minute - My goalkeeper was injured and stretchered off.

    It turns out that it's a broken leg. 15 days.

    So what happened? My theory is that it was an aftershock of the meteorite in Russia that caused a partial collapse of the goal thereby injuring him.

    Anyone got a better explanation?

    We still won though.

    FOR SALE: 1 goalkeeper. 1 previous owner (not very careful)
    Katy Price aka Jordon wanted another footballers baby and she could not wait, so rather than a bust pe***, they said it was a broken leg ?

  8. #8
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    Joey Barton ran onto the pitch and smashed your goalkeeper's leg with a sledgehammer.
    Kyroshill, marc31 and Potemy like this.


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  9. #9
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Joey Barton ran onto the pitch and smashed your goalkeeper's leg with a sledgehammer.
    Not MY goalkeeper.









    Anymore.
    Kyroshill and Potemy like this.