Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Why i have to play against biger levels in cup?

Get use to it bro, whether you play against other managers higher than you just give it your all. Thats all you can do. Im currently level 15, level 2 was the last i actually won the cup, if im lucky now i'll get to the quarter finals It is unfair but in a way its challenging. YOU CANT WIN ALL THE TIME!

make it hate you haha
    Last edited by huyenham; 09-10-2014 at 07:34 AM.
    Dạo này dự án mới là SEO cái du lịch úc và cái dịch vụ làm visa khoai vãi lúa luôn. Sau nhiều ngày thì lại phải nhận thêm cái du lich chau au điên rồ này nữa rồi Ờ thì giờ phải thêm cái Cooking Methods.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Πάνος Ιωακείμ View Post
    I had my first lost game, cause your system put me in the world cup to play with 5 and 6 lelev team, but I am in 2 level.
    That was very bad from you. You want money??? I need 10.000 euros to make my players better, cause I cant buy players more than 29. So you did that to punish me because I put before money? I had in my mind to give you some money again, but now I will not.... You have unfair system.

Is any body here from the company to give me a answer???
    Check again, maybe its club level 2 or 3, but manager's level is 6...

I say this once and I'll say this again..

Higher level teams also have the great advantage of having SUPERIOR WIN BONUS compared to us, so even when they do happen to have same quality teams, they normally beat us anyway due to the extra performance their player gets.

The only way we can win the treble is to have a higher enough quality to win the league and CL but low enough to also win the Cup WHILE also avoiding anomaly teams like the power trainers or quality change after cup draw strategy and tankers IN ADDITION TO avoiding troll results which we cannot explain.

I don't know how some teams can even do this,
    Last edited by Alfyan; 09-09-2014 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Added Tanking

Quote Originally Posted by Πάνος Ιωακείμ View Post
    I had my first lost game, cause your system put me in the world cup to play with 5 and 6 lelev team, but I am in 2 level.
    That was very bad from you. You want money??? I need 10.000 euros to make my players better, cause I cant buy players more than 29. So you did that to punish me because I put before money? I had in my mind to give you some money again, but now I will not.... You have unfair system.

Is any body here from the company to give me a answer???
    HAHA very funy speach.Its not TOP Eleven fault that you (sorry my words) donat money like psycho in this game....

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The reason you are in a high level Cup is your Team is THAT MUCH above the average for your level. I know it doesn't seem fair, but if you have a slightly above average Team... you're in your own level Cup. (When I say Team that means best 14)

So, if you power train or always have 5* or better best 14... you will always get a cruddy Cup. I know I sure have! But my 35T teams have won the Cup more than BvB *because* they are only a bit above average for their level.
    cookizzz and Skidz like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just score more goals than the other team hun that works !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol sorry not much help was I ???

you must have a good team though to be that far ahead in the cup so good luck hun

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

If my main team gets into the Knockout stages then that is success for me. Giant-killing ftw.

To have a better chance to win the Cup I just jump onto my 35T teams and bask in the glory.

To be fair, my main team hasn't actually met any big Quality Manipulators.....yet. But we have went out by the odd goal to teams that have taken some advantage of their higher quality market.

Hi,nobody wants to punish anyone,nor your have to spend money if you won't.

Cup tournements are different from league tournements ,because they are grouped by team levels.
    So,let's say,that a 17 level Cup has a mean quality between 90 and 100 (it's only an example): if your team has a 93 level quality and a 15 league level,you may also face a 18 level team with a quality of 98.

Consider we're talking about a mean quality,but your opponent should also have an illegal tactic,or have one only strong player he doesn't want to use in Cup, and other normal players,or,simply,you should be clever to choose the best strategy to prepare your team.

If you don't succeed,don't worry,it's a good experience and a further amount of money.The most significant earnings are obtained winning a League (the opposite of real life Leagues).
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 09-10-2014 at 01:19 PM.

I'm keeping in my team 4 1star players + I'm selling my leader players at the end of the season. This helps me .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast