Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: No logic!!! this games goes to hell

Rookie
    Perhaps the hardcore Polish fan base he has, created a harrowing atmosphere within the stadium, and your "high quality" players were intimidated and off their game on the day.....

I think if this had happened on your home ground you would have reason to complain, but it is away from home....

Famous
    That's may be horrible. But nothing is impossible. That's not even a miracle in this game.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus Alejandro View Post
    I lose a game that was impossible to lose couse this game now or ever have no logic

Attachment 29183

Attachment 29185

Attachment 29186

Attachment 29187

My players were rested by the maximum and the highest moral

I demand that you return time and money, what little money I invested in a game that does not have at least a little logic
    Am I missing something here?, you played a much better team, he had more shots than you, had a very young team while yours is boardering retirement (28 average), your both on the same level so whats all the fuss about.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Today in champions I loss 2-0 out .. while in my court I win 4-2 ... I am out !!
    This thing is incredible !
    I am better than him !

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Am I missing something here?, you played a much better team, he had more shots than you, had a very young team while yours is boardering retirement (28 average), your both on the same level so whats all the fuss about.
    Yes haha u missed everything. The one with the much better team is the one who lost....
    The younger n better team is the guy who wrote the post...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeah the comparison window has them reversed since was away.

Their defense had little trouble with the few shots your two strikers managed to get, the ratings give MOM to a D, so maybe a formation with forward wingers you would have won. Yeah it *is* an unlikely result, but not the very worst I've seen. One player in a key role having a good match can have a huge difference in this game.

Seems like you could have gotten chances from a corner, too, maybe look at that.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-09-2014 at 08:17 PM.
    Peter Renn and Brian Dang like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's the formation. You can't play two DMC's with two MC's. In fact you can't play two DMC's with any MC's unless you're using a 3-5-1-1. Your strikers have little help to supply balls and you have four central defensive players with no wingers or wingbacks. Your team simply had no width and little way to supply the strikers. Push a DMC up and you should start seeing better results.

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Alejandro View Post
    I lose a game that was impossible to lose couse this game now or ever have no logic

My players were rested by the maximum and the highest moral

I demand that you return time and money, what little money I invested in a game that does not have at least a little
    logic
    OMG...How can you play 4-2dmc-2mc-2 this doesnt has any sense...
    And next time try to buy a little bit older players not just 18 years,because they arent better than the old ones....

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I have successfully played that formation, versus Wide Diamond actually. I often play 2 DMC's. Sometime I play THREE! But that was essentially my point earlier, just not enough passes getting to the ST's.

I do think a mix of age and experience helps a Team.
    Peter Renn likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i love when people like this lose

didnt the Netherlands just lose to the Czechs?
    Tank so Hard!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast