Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: No logic!!! this games goes to hell

I remember once i lost 1-0 when i had like 70% b/p and i was like Wtf just happend -.- but it was my foult most of my players where tired and i forgot to check on them b/f the game.

By your logic FC Barcelona have to win 38 matches LOL
    The game depend of your decisions, before, and during the matches.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Am I missing something here?, you played a much better team, he had more shots than you, had a very young team while yours is boardering retirement (28 average), your both on the same level so whats all the fuss about.
    Guess Coz you are so busy with the new league so you did not even read carefully ...just skimming..that's why has 'small" mistake by thinking the TS is in "uncle" batch side..hehhe..

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Alejandro View Post
    Well yes , in the real play! the players have millons on their pockets, but here you spend some money to have a good team and the system do anything without logic, its not fair, and i m not bill gates, also this means that is equal have my team or a two or tree star team. I see all my games too and? what ? no matters.

I like the game but only i ask for some little logic to keep playing this game
    man .. the game has no logic in 10-20% of times, in the rest , it is all about ur players, and formations .. i never bought a token and was able to make up the difference by choosing right formation to counter opposition, and give them bonus and make sure they are fresh to compensate difference on quality of players and it worked many times and not in others, bcz they simply had better team
    agree the game don't make sense at times, but you are not helping ur case by sticking to one formation .. that work only for teams with full scouts where bad formation can have less effect on results bcz of gap in quality .. apparently you are not one of those token buyers, so why u stick to that policy?
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123