Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Question

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8

    Question

    Hi everyone ... which is the best .. buy Scout player with 50 Token or buy many players From Market ??

    Is the scout player Super or Normal player but he has 6* ?
    Is the ST player scout is very super or Normal ?

    Please help me ..
    Note : I have 115 Token
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Pro Kylos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    798
    I bought a scouted player last season and he didnt perform well at all. This season his improved.

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylos View Post
    I bought a scouted player last season and he didnt perform well at all. This season his improved.
    Do you device me to buy a Scout player ??
    Which center your player .. ST or MC ?
    Last edited by امل فلسطين; 09-09-2014 at 10:41 AM. Reason: .

  4. #4
    Famous SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,110
    Dont buy scout player..Try to buy free agent players from the market the one with g near the value,and buy young abiltity players which you can keep them 3-4 season.
    EXEMPLE.Buy a striker 18-19-20 years with one on one ability and train him every day,and i think he could make 7 stars easily if he worth a lot of money...My opinion...

  5. #5
    Famous SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylos View Post
    I bought a scouted player last season and he didnt perform well at all. This season his improved.
    With scouted players is like gamble,and if they are really good you can keep them 3 season max,but a young 18 years striker with ability you can keep him 5-6 season maybe more if you train him...

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Dont buy scout player..Try to buy free agent players from the market the one with g near the value,and buy young abiltity players which you can keep them 3-4 season.
    EXEMPLE.Buy a striker 18-19-20 years with one on one ability and train him every day,and i think he could make 7 stars easily if he worth a lot of money...My opinion...
    Sometimes I buy players from market and I loss 20 Token to get hem .. but when he play makes too bad ..his evaluation is 4-5-6 !!
    So I will sell him because his Evaluation is too bad ... then I loss 20 token .

  7. #7
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    my advice is by from transfer market, the reason for this i bought my first scout in 27 seasons and although he`s doing good his training is DAM SLOW so i`d rather by young 5 star player and train too scout
    15 Titles
    10 Runner-up
    5 Champions league
    2 Runner-up
    4 Cups
    2 Runner-up
    1 Treble

  8. #8
    Pro Kylos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    798
    Quote Originally Posted by امل فلسطين View Post
    Do you device me to buy a Scout player ??
    Which center your player .. ST or MC ?
    My player is a ST. Scouted players are a gamble. My advice is to buy a young player (18 or 19) with a special ability, set his intensity to hard when training him. Just make sure you have enough treatments as its likely for him to get injured during training. Best way.

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylos View Post
    My player is a ST. Scouted players are a gamble. My advice is to buy a young player (18 or 19) with a special ability, set his intensity to hard when training him. Just make sure you have enough treatments as its likely for him to get injured during training. Best way.
    I will take your advice .. but I don't have a lot of rest to training this player.

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8
    How I can get a lot of rest package ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast