Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RJSlow

Thread: Achievments!

Achievments!

Hello there! I am kidna new to this game and community but I have invested lots of money and time on this game. This is my 4th league so far with 3 wins (I am stepping down in this one to level up my players and go for Triple Crown next season) and 1 CL. So a part of the game I love is the achievements list so this is me:

I have searched and NOT found any actual list of what achievements there are, or how to get them. So I would really like if you guys posts your lists and information on how you got any of those that I don't have

I know I miss the Bad Day achievement (Getting dominated in a match you are watching) but with my team it is kind of difficult to get it :P So thanks in advance! I am waiting for your replies xD
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just so you know you can't tank and then get the triple crown next season because you can't play in the champions league
    Alfyan likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Pls discount for official items.