Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Greatest 2nd leg comeback?

Greatest 2nd leg comeback?

My lower level team I don't care too much about got destroyed in the first leg of the cup 5-1. I went with some crazy tactics and actually watched the match today in the 2nd leg and won 4-0. The crazy part was that I scored 2 goals in the last 10 minutes and my opponent got a penalty in the 88th minute but my Goalkeeper saved it! I could not believe it. So I was wondering some other crazy comeback stories?

Side note: I am a little mad that my main team can never do anything like this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Banned
    See this bro...The MOST EPIC comeback in the history of TOP ELEVEN......

The sad part is I was on the receiving end......

Greatest 2nd leg comeback?-2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    See this bro...The MOST EPIC comeback in the history of TOP ELEVEN......

The sad part is I was on the receiving end......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	29316
    That sucks Sid!
    That would possibly make me quit the game. Any idea what happened?

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Banned
    LoL...I was not present at the first match and won 4-1 but in the second leg I was present although I didn't paid attention as I was busy chatting and lost 8-0...LoL......

Hope any of the other FPL members will take revenge of my defeat......

If this happened with by main team I would probably have quit the game...LoL...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    LoL...I was not present at the first match and won 4-1 but in the second leg I was present although I didn't paid attention as I was busy chatting and lost 8-0...LoL......

Hope any of the other FPL members will take revenge of my defeat......

If this happened with by main team I would probably have quit the game...LoL...
    I wont let it happen..hehe...kill him...
    But to me, the main team that we always focus on always not do well as the sub ones..I don't know either..
    U see.. I just created Winning Eleven (level 4) for fun 2 seasons ago ..but in the level 2 (1st try)..I had double champion and runner up in CUP (which supposed to be Treble but got trolled)..and at the next attempt.. level 3 I had Treble...While my main team Winning 11 (Level 11)..9 Times League Champions..Double champion 7 times but only 2 times CUP finalist...hic...damn hard to win the CUP even 2 times both so close...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 09-11-2014 at 06:34 AM.

LOL

Thats not so usual... something like this never happened to me... just in my favour in the semifinal CL that I was sick and not attend.... played with subs lost 3-0 and the second leg I won 4-0 .....and no more lool

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    My lower level team I don't care too much about got destroyed in the first leg of the cup 5-1. I went with some crazy tactics and actually watched the match today in the 2nd leg and won 4-0. The crazy part was that I scored 2 goals in the last 10 minutes and my opponent got a penalty in the 88th minute but my Goalkeeper saved it! I could not believe it. So I was wondering some other crazy comeback stories?

Side note: I am a little mad that my main team can never do anything like this.
    last game in group CL, i must win, many situation to 70' but without goals, 82,83,85 minutes goals for opponent and 0-3

you make me recall my only come back when i lost 2-0 for the 1st log (in the last time i won the cup : 10 months ago ( ). it's a semi-final and opponent was a 7* near 8* team while the mine was middle of 6*. i won the match 3-0.
    this season, i won 2-0 in away game in 2nd round cup and manage to lost 4-0 at my home in a match that opponent wasn't present. if it's season 1-3 i probably quited the game
    Last edited by tongly45; 09-11-2014 at 01:22 PM.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

My Celtic Rangers did a 1-5, 5-0 reverse in the Cup. Nothing spectacular tho as the 5-1 1st leg loss was a complete regenerative beastie.

What's the best formation for a quarter final in the top eleven champion league ??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast